Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

A little tip for anyone who farms scraps.

lynog85
lynog85
✭✭✭
When refining them, just do 100 at a time. Back out of the clothier table and go back in like a fresh start, for some reason, when i stand and do thousands at a time., the percentages of green,blue,purple and yellow upgrade mates, drop drastically, im more or less guarenteed one or more yellow from doing 100 at a time.

I dont have any facts to back this up, just that ive done thousands upon thousands and this is how i maximised my drop rate. Have a go, let me know how you get on.