Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Looking 4 master enchanter

nixkeeh
nixkeeh
Not sure it's allowed, but i'm looking for a master enchanter, who can make a glyph for my armor/sword.

DC Dragonknight - PS4 - EU
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I think this kind of tread is still considered trading and will probably be locked if a mod sees it, but just in case it's not considered trading...We would still need your server/platform before we could help. Also have you tried purchasing glyphs from guild traders?
  • nixkeeh
    nixkeeh
    I wasn't quite sure if allowed or not .. So i just posted it.

I'm ps4- DC-EU.
    And yes, i've looked up the item i'm looking for in the guild store,
    But they ask 7k for it, I will not bring up the certain item, bur i think that's too much consideribg the production cost.
    Also i can offer my trade in exchange, which is master BS to offer somethings in return.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    nixkeeh wrote: »
    I wasn't quite sure if allowed or not .. So i just posted it.

I'm ps4- DC-EU.
    And yes, i've looked up the item i'm looking for in the guild store,
    But they ask 7k for it, I will not bring up the certain item, bur i think that's too much consideribg the production cost.
    Also i can offer my trade in exchange, which is master BS to offer somethings in return.

Hmmm...You aren't by chance looking for a legendary glyph are you. The kuta rune alone can go for 5,000 gold, so I don't know that 7,000 gold in that case would be completely unreasonable. Also prices on the consoles are so crazy, who knows what is even fair lol

You might try joining a trading guild if you aren't already in one. The guildmaster should be able to tell you who the master enchanters in the guild are, and guild members are usually willing to help each other out for just the price of mats.

• Lordklinger
    Also, Enchanting is the most difficult trade to level, so you will pay a price for that. There are a lot of master provisioners and alchemists, but enchanting seems to take a little more dedication.
  • nixkeeh
    nixkeeh
    @Allyhoo811 no looking for purple armor max. health. and they are asking 7k, which I think is too much for my V4 armor.
    I have some gold to spend, but that seems a bit of a waist.
    Plus I have the rekuta's myself ..
    @Lordklinger yes this is true, I would have started it myself if the runes didn't take in so much bank space.
    My blacksmitting takes almost my entire bank space.
    Maybe in the future with housing and bigger storage possibilities i'll have a go at it.
  • Lordklinger
    nixkeeh wrote: »
    @Allyhoo811 no looking for purple armor max. health. and they are asking 7k, which I think is too much for my V4 armor.
    I have some gold to spend, but that seems a bit of a waist.
    Plus I have the rekuta's myself ..
    @Lordklinger yes this is true, I would have started it myself if the runes didn't take in so much bank space.
    My blacksmitting takes almost my entire bank space.
    Maybe in the future with housing and bigger storage possibilities i'll have a go at it.

IMO, I wouldn't waste purple glyphs or gold on a VR4 toon. Just put regular glyphs on your armor till you hit max rank. In fact, I only craft my gear every 4 VR levels and do just fine.
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @nixkeeh ,

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.