Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Cannot find the name for this armor, please help!!!!!

dirtymax249
I have been asking around and looking for the name of this armor for the longest and haven't had any luck besides, elven cloak, but still no one seems to know what it is of how to find or craft it, please help!
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say...its Falmer armor.

A picture might be helpful.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a picture taken by somebody a year before the game went to early closed beta.

So, doubtful this has anything to do with the game and could just be a COSPlay Costume or some kind of fan made item. The robe looks more like the Exquisite Robe from Morrowind than anything else. Although the hip flaps are there. Perhaps this was a styling exercise during art development.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• dirtymax249
    Dang that sucks! Any sick armor for a sorcerer you recommend that is like this?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang that sucks! Any sick armor for a sorcerer you recommend that is like this?

Most all the armors in the game are the same style as you can craft. There are a few exceptions, but most of those are found on the ghost like NPCs that make up scripted scenes. There are a few dropped set items that are different.

http://eso-fashion.com/

So, search around there and see if you can find something you like. Just keep in mind that each level for each style looks a bit different.

• dirtymax249
    Oh alright gotcha, I have almost all of the nightmare set right now that I like a lot but have had no luck finding the remaining chest and feet armor, the 3 I do have right now I picked up from random boss drops. Is there a way to buy the last 2 pieces I need threw the guild store or somewhere?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh alright gotcha, I have almost all of the nightmare set right now that I like a lot but have had no luck finding the remaining chest and feet armor, the 3 I do have right now I picked up from random boss drops. Is there a way to buy the last 2 pieces I need threw the guild store or somewhere?

According to this:

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Knightmare+Set

There are no boots for that set.

And, I have rarely ever completed a dropped set from drops, I usually have to buy the missing pieces in the guild stores.

• dirtymax249
    Dang lol makes it hard to find a complete set! There is one more set of armor I am trying to find a name for, I will post the url and the picture is at the top of the page to the right of sorcerer information.