Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Can you play an ESO account on two different Xbox ones (at different times)?

sheltiepab
sheltiepab
Soul Shriven
I want to buy another xbox one to play along with another family member. I am saving to do this. But when I do, can I play the same account and same characters that I have now on our current xbox one? If you can use the same account on another console, will my downloaded content still be there, or will I have to purchase it again?
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure you will have to buy the game a second time and start a new account for the second one. But I could be wrong...
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    There you go

support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/profile-storage-changes
    I'm pretty sure you will have to buy the game a second time and start a new account for the second one. But I could be wrong...

Apparently you can just load the game onto the new xbox and away you go. No expert as I use PS4

Edited by Artfuldodger on August 14, 2015 5:00PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    As long as you are playing on the same platform (in your case the Xbox One), you should be able to play on any console that has the game installed. You simply log into your account and should be good to go. You would only have a problem if you tried to log into your account from a PS4 or PC. Cross-platform won't work, but same-platform should always work.

P.S. At least on PC, if you log into your account from a new location, you will be sent an email with a confirmation code that you must put in before it will let you play. I assume the other platforms have something similar as a security feature.
  • kamikaze590
    Ok I have had 2 xbox ones now for a few months and I warn you, if you decide to use the same account for both of the xbox ones, then it will start syncing 24/7. Let me explain if your on your current xbox with your main account playing eso and you turn off your main xbox and move to your 2nd xbox to sign in it works but be warned since there is a new save that is saving to the cloud on your main xbox one and you try to play eso on your 2nd xbox one it will start syncing to the last save on your main xbox one. And most of the time syncing errors will occur, mainly saying that your other xbox is taking a long time to save to the cloud. But you should be fine if you play 2 different accounts, but if you want to play the same account on both of the xbox ones then you need to sign out of the xbox that you were previously playing in order to let your 2nd xbox one sync your new saved data . Hopefully this will help you out, because when I got my 2 xbox ones nobody new how to fix the constant errors that came with it so I had to figure it out for myself. It is far from convenient lol.