Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skoomaholics [AD /PvX][18+] Need active, MATURE players to replace inactives! [500 member guild]

Zaydorade
Zaydorade
[XBOX - NA - AD] [PvX] [SKOOMAHOLICS] We have a trader in Riften, but we are not a trade guild!

Skoomaholics is a mature guild for ADULTS. Please do not ask to join if you aren't 18 or older. Mic is preferred, but we have TEXT CHAT!! (on the website, works on phones, only open to members)

We're looking for more ESO addicts to join our ranks! We're an all-around guild with a strong PvX playerbase. We are a very well-organized guild. Our voice chat channels are active 24/7 and we have a trustworthy council of officers that run the guild on a day-to-day basis. We run PvP three times a week (Tues/Thurs/Sat night) and have daily PvE groups.

We are a casual but huge guild and are currently replacing about 100 inactive members to get ourselves back to 500 members. As Imperial City draws near, we want to move away from being a merchant guild and move towards becoming Xbox's most active PvE and PvP community.

We have Crafters! We have Werewolves and Vampires eager to bite people! We have plenty of PC transfers from as far back as the beta days! (Myself included!)

Check out our WEBSITE to find out more information, take a look at our calendar, or browse around the forums!

Recruiting any the following:

Any level AD characters for a core PvP group on at least one of the nights mentioned above

Any level EP and DC characters for planned 1v1 and 2v2 battles in Cyrodiil

VR1+ Tanks/Heals/DPS for dedicated Dragonstar Arena groups

VR10+ DPS and TANKS for a core weekly 12-man trials group

You will have to sign up for a role on the website to get your rank, and can rank up further by showing up to your event. DA and Trials groups will be able to decide on a time/date once fully formed.

Note: When it comes to chat, we expect group members to be at least listening. If asked a direct question, only text chat is required.
Edited by Zaydorade on August 17, 2015 2:43PM
Xbox One
50 AD Stam Nightblade
50 AD Stam DK
50 AD Mag Sorc
50 AD Heals Templar
  • IronMayden92
    level 21 argonian Templar. I'm new to the game but Im a long time mmo and elder scrolls fan. Your guild sounds great to me. Ill be on tonight around 6 CST

GT: SBM92
    Edited by IronMayden92 on August 14, 2015 4:41PM
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    What is your GT to contact in game?
    Edited by Archmage1 on August 15, 2015 7:44PM
  • Japl31
    Japl31
    Soul Shriven
    GT: japl31
    DPS almost VR6
    Also max provisioning/ clothing.
    Able to pvp whenever there's a group.
  • lazerbrick1
    lazerbrick1
    Soul Shriven
    VR14 nightblade dps, active, looking for a guild to do end game trials with if you guys are still recruiting. Gt:lazerbrick1
    Edited by lazerbrick1 on August 16, 2015 7:32PM
  • Zaydorade
    Zaydorade
    Invites sent out, make sure to sign up for a role on the website!

My GT is ZaydoradeCrunk

Still recruiting
    Xbox One
    50 AD Stam Nightblade
    50 AD Stam DK
    50 AD Mag Sorc
    50 AD Heals Templar
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    GT
    Edited by Archmage1 on August 17, 2015 2:51PM
  • jlgamer
    jlgamer
    Soul Shriven
    GT: jan0s36

lv 25 wood elf dps

def looking for a guild that is active and social.
  • Zaydorade
    Zaydorade
    Welcome guys! Make sure to sign up for a role on the website to get a rank assigned.

Still recruiting!
    Xbox One
    50 AD Stam Nightblade
    50 AD Stam DK
    50 AD Mag Sorc
    50 AD Heals Templar
  • kernzegent
    kernzegent
    Soul Shriven
    Looks fun, hit me up!

GT: Gent Lust

LV 47 Nightblade DPS