Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Set piece bonus. What happens if you mix levels of the same set?

stairwaytwoheavenb16_ESO
I basically have a mix of vet 13 and vet 14 footman, as well as a mix of yelllow and purple quality.

boots - yellow v13 (because i have nirn on it and want to max it out)
gloves - vet 13 purple
amulet - vet 14 purple
ring - vet 13 purple
ring - vet 13 purple

Will be putting a vet 14 purple ring.

so theres a mix of yellow and purple as well as vet13 and vet 14..

Which piece represents the bonus i will be getting?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gets pro-rated based on the pieces you have on.

I believe that once you have them all equipped on your character, it will display the correct bonus numbers.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Liffy316
    Liffy316
    When you are viewing that individual piece it will only show the star change as if you were to equip it. Once you have more pieces equiped the numbers will pro rate and change based on what you have equipped. So it's hard to say. But what you see is just the effect that will take place for that one piece of were to swap it.... If this makes any damn sense...