Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Fighter guild

stylinwiley
Do you have to do the quest "will of the council" to unlock the door for the fighter guild in coldharbour? Can't find this answer anywhere.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    No, you have to
    save the last Ayleid King from the Lightless Obliette
    to open up the Fighter's Guild in the Hollow City.
  • stylinwiley
    Yea no how do you get into it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't get to where the King is until you have done a few other quests along the way

The Ayleid King
    The Groundskeeper says the Ayleid King is west, beyond the Moonless Walk, in a tower of darkness. In order to unlock the tower, you need one of the Lights of Meridia, which can be obtained from the Moonless Walk quest chain.

You need to complete Into the Woods at the Moonless Walk and then complete An Unusual Circumstance or The Shadow's Embrace, after which you will get inside the The Lightless Oubliette. You will free the Ayleid King on the next quest from King Laloriaran Dynar, which is Light from the Darkness.

After you complete the quest, talk to King Laloriaran Dynar, the last Ayleid King. He suggests using the Fighters Guild soldiers as the main force against Molag Bal. He thinks he should command of the Fighters Guild since there is no leader at the present time.

You need to talk to the Fighters Guild. When you enter, they will be arguing. Wait for them to stop, then talk to Darien Gautier.

King Laloriaran Dynar enters and convinces the guild members to let him lead.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't get into it until you do what @Allyhoo811 said you need to do...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)