Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Own the game on PC, how do I play on console?

Dantonian_Rarstiana
Hey, I've been looking for how to play on console.
First, I know that my characters won't transfer. That's not what this is about.
I need to know how to actually get the game for xbox one, if I already own it for PC.
Do I have to spend another 60 bucks to purchase the game again?
I can't find any way to download it in the store without paying again.
Any help would be appreciated, I can't find the answer to this anywhere.
Thanks.
  • Dantonian_Rarstiana
    I find articles everywhere saying "Just link your Xbox Live account to ESO" as if it were as easy as flipping a light switch. But how do I do that? I cant find any way to do it on my xbox account, or my eso account.
  • JankH
    JankH
    you will have to spend additional money on another copy of the game to play it on console sadly - I never played eso on pc but it must be annoying for people such as yourself :(
    Edited by JankH on August 14, 2015 12:01AM
    PC EU
  • Dantonian_Rarstiana
    Wow that's incredibly lame.
    Thanks for the response though. Looks like I won't be coming back to ESO.
  • JankH
    JankH
    yeah I would be mad if I were in the situation you are in, sorry man :(
    PC EU
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I started on PC. Xbox is lacking features that'd make this game great. Only thing going for consoles is native controller support, which is coming to PC very soon. Stick with PC, better economy, better players, text chat, add ons, need I go on?

If I could go back in time and buy for PC instead of waiting for console I would've. When controller support hits, hook my rig up to my big screen and chill on the couch just like Xbox.