Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Berezan's mine Deshaan

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
There is supposed to be a crafting mine at this location where I can make a seducer set, I can't see it on my map though.There nothing to do with levels by any chance?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have not discovered it yet, it may not show up on your map. I don't remember the name of the Wayshrine, but it is up in the top of the map, near the center, near a Dwemer Ruin (the WS might even have a Dwemer Name). Just to the left of the WS is a river valley that you go North in and the mine is at the end.

EDIT If you draw a line straight north from the Undaunted Enclave in Mournhold, it will get you real close to the mine

Note, there are some goblins between the WS and the mine to get around. You can avoid them if your careful.
    Edited by Nestor on August 13, 2015 9:45PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    If you have not discovered it yet, it may not show up on your map. I don't remember the name of the Wayshrine, but it is up in the top of the map, near the center, near a Dwemer Ruin (the WS might even have a Dwemer Name). Just to the left of the WS is a river valley that you go North in and the mine is at the end.

EDIT If you draw a line straight north from the Undaunted Enclave in Mournhold, it will get you real close to the mine

Note, there are some goblins between the WS and the mine to get around. You can avoid them if your careful.

Hi Nestor, this is where I thought it was

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/deshaan_armor_of_the_seducer_set.jpg

I looked all around that area but could not find it, I can see other mining places that I have not visited but not this one. ill try going North from Undaunted. Thanks.

Edited by Artfuldodger on August 13, 2015 10:18PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/deshaan_armor_of_the_seducer_set.jpg

I looked all around that area but could not find it, I can see other mining places that I have not visited but not this one. ill try going North from Undaunted. Thanks.

That is exactly where it is. Follow the road north into the valley and it ends at the mine.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Will do, thanks.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    [

That is exactly where it is. Follow the road north into the valley and it ends at the mine.

Problem, it did not show on my map. Tried again just now and it suddenly appeared. Not certain if you have to be within a certain range of these crafting caves before they do actually become visible, if so it may explain why I could not see it. Thanks again for your input.

-Johnny Depp
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be within a certain range of any location for it to show up on your compass. You have to get fairly close for it to show up on your map while still being "undiscovered" as well.

Glad you found it!
    The Moot Councillor
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    You have to be within a certain range of any location for it to show up on your compass. You have to get fairly close for it to show up on your map while still being "undiscovered" as well.

Glad you found it!

Me too, still cant make I want though after all that ha ha ha. Ill persevere until I do though, thanks.
    -Johnny Depp