The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Height Scale Diagram

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And yet,the Orc arent tall enough.They are supposed to be very big,but they arent any bigger than an Imperial.I went to make a big buff Orc warrior,and got ingame to see he wasnt so big and buff at all! Boy was I disappointed! XD
    Options
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem with height, when I build a character, is that the heads on the women are often too big on the shorter range. I have deleted more than one character because she looked like a stick with a pumpkin on top. Making the shoulders bigger helps as does paying attention to neck size but maximizing height works best. I have never been happy with any race who was less than 3/4s tall even if I made them heavier…and I don't like heavy.
    Edited by Moonscythe on August 15, 2015 6:35PM
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
    Options
  • VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    when i make a toon in any game i always go with the lowest height possible for that race :D
    Options
  • DrunkenDaedra
    And yet,the Orc arent tall enough.They are supposed to be very big,but they arent any bigger than an Imperial.I went to make a big buff Orc warrior,and got ingame to see he wasnt so big and buff at all! Boy was I disappointed! XD

A maximized height orc clearly taller than a maximized imperial. İmperials barely reach the eye line of orcs. :smile:
    Options