Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Just reached Veteran/Champion Ranks...Help?

CreepinxxDeath
I have some questions. Can you enchant champion armor? Because I haven't seen a glyph yet that you can apply to anything higher than level 50.
Also, do you get any more character points or skill points?
Ebonheart Alliance; Xbox One NA Servers; GT: CreepinxxDeath
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes there are veteran level enchantments. They start with the tier 5 potency runes. The ones you'll want are Idode and Denara which make v1-v3. Not Hade and Pora which make lv40-50.

And yes every time you increase in vet rank you will get a skill and an attribute point just like normal levels until you hit max veteran rank which is currently 14. Champion points are their own thing that level separately from your vet rank. Champ points can still be gained even after hitting max veteran rank.

Quick edit because this totally slipped my mind. Yay brain farts!

You won't really start seeing vet rank glyphs until you finish the main story quest and move on to your next faction (Cadwell's Silver). Unless you make them yourself (see above) or get them from another player.
    Edited by Fruitmass on August 13, 2015 12:49AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...