Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Can anyone craft me Whitestrake Armor?

RivetGirl13
I am a vet 3 Dragonknight Tank and have heard this is the best armor for my build... I need stamina and health...I currently use a little of heavy and medium armor. I have quite a few supplies but am not a blacksmith myself so not sure what I need... can anyone help out? I would appreciate it.
  • RivetGirl13
    I am on XBOX One... Daggerfall.
  • DarkWind79
    I can if you like, what's your GT. I'm not fussed about payment, but any contribution you would like to make will be greatly received.
    Xbox One
    EU Server
    EH Pact
    Guild - Badgers of Woe
  • RivetGirl13
    I'm on NA server... GT is Rivet Girl 13
  • RivetGirl13
    I'll probably be on for a while later tonight and tomorrow during the day... I deconstruct a lot of things I pick up to sell so if you let me know what items I need, I'll get them out of the bank.... thanks so much!
  • RivetGirl13
    What is your GT?