Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Silks Of The Sun Set

SirNoodles309
Can anybody help me with pieces from this set at vr2 level please, as i would like to use it with my mage build. I have necklace, robe and hood so far, any help would be appreciated, thank you.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    PC, PS4 or Xbox? NA server or EU Server.

Even if I had a piece of that gear at VR2 level, I couldn't send it to you.
  • SirNoodles309
    Sorry guys im on xbox1 in ebenheart pact eu server. Many thanks.
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry SirNoodles309.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.