Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

templar healer vr 14 sets

death_spirit
Hi there

I am almost hitting vr 14 but i cant figure out what item set i am going to use

I am thinking on the healer set and worm cult
But the worm cult set is only in vet 12

My other set woid be healer and seducer

Wich one is better

Seducer or wormcult

Ty
  • KillSide
    KillSide
    @death_spirit
    I think you should use Seducer
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healer and Seducer is a really common and effective combo. Seducer is also more convenient, since it's crafted and you can make v14 pieces with whatever traits you want (nirnhoned) instead of farming a v12 dropped set with only divines and reinforced. But if you run with a mana dps group that has resource management issues, I can see worm cult being the way to go.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the only options are seducer or worm cult, I'd take worm cult, as increases your spell damage and supports your group members.
    But in general i prefer sets that provide more spell damage like martial knowledge.
  • Kaladinn
    Kaladinn
    Is there a list someplace that has all the available sets and where to farm them?
  • death_spirit
    Ty all for your reply s

Its going to be healer and seduser 1st when i have the wormcul5 peaces i swich to that ty all a