Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Just hit Veteran Rank, what to do?

TacoMasters(PS4)
TacoMasters(PS4)
✭✭✭
I just hit Veteran Rank 1 today after 4 weeks of playing the game and I'm just clueless on what to do now? Help?
PS4 NA | Vet 2 | Reguard Dragonknight | Tacomasters

Best Answers

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell's silver and gold ...
    :smile:
    Answer ✓
  • Baronh2o
    Baronh2o
    ✭✭✭
    Once you get some veteran levels under your belt you can start doing:
    • veteran dungeon pledges
    • craglorn content
    • dragonstar trials
    "Not all who wander are lost." - Tolkien

Answer ✓
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Have finished the main story? If not, that would be your next step. Then you will be able to access the other factions' zones through Cadwell's Silver (and later Gold).

Have you tried PvP'ing or dungeons?

Maybe the better question is what kind of things do you like to do in game?
  • TacoMasters(PS4)
    TacoMasters(PS4)
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Have finished the main story? If not, that would be your next step. Then you will be able to access the other factions' zones through Cadwell's Silver (and later Gold).

Have you tried PvP'ing or dungeons?

Maybe the better question is what kind of things do you like to do in game?
    I'm more of a PvE guy.
    PS4 NA | Vet 2 | Reguard Dragonknight | Tacomasters