Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I can't use a weapon I bought?

yoreMOM
yoreMOM
Soul Shriven
I bought a great sword and an axe that were level three but it shows up red in my inventory and won't let me equips it. I'm a level 7 btw.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure they aren't VR3? Does it have a shield emblem next to the rank#? (also, if they have a wicked high damage number they're most likely vet weapons)
    Edited by xerasia on August 11, 2015 4:28PM
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Thecapeo
    Thecapeo
    ✭✭✭
    They are Veteran Level 3 not level 3 would be my bet.
  • werghon
    werghon
    ✭✭
    is it perhaps the case that the weapon you bought was VR3, so veterenlevel and you are regular level 7?
  • Thecapeo
    Thecapeo
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a symbol next to the 3 that looks kind of like a shield? That would mean it's a Vet item. You only start earning vet levels when you hit 50 normal levels.
  • yoreMOM
    yoreMOM
    Soul Shriven
    Thecapeo wrote: »
    Is there a symbol next to the 3 that looks kind of like a shield? That would mean it's a Vet item. You only start earning vet levels when you hit 50 normal levels.
    xerasia wrote: »
    Are you sure they aren't VR3? Does it have a shield emblem next to the rank#? (also, if they have a wicked high damage number they're most likely vet weapons)
    werghon wrote: »
    is it perhaps the case that the weapon you bought was VR3, so veterenlevel and you are regular level 7?

Yea there is a shield next to it that makes a lot more sense thx!
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Bank it! Happy leveling to you.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP