Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Dual Health Bars for Players?

xerasia
xerasia
✭✭✭
I was recently grouped with someone who campaigns frequently (I do not) and he was telling me that some players have double health bars - a la bosses. Is this even possible for players to have? Load of horse hockey? Not calling him a liar, just wondering if it was a misunderstanding of some kind. We're both on Xbox One, for what it's worth. Thanks for any insight! - xer
Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    He was probably speaking about Shield Stacking. Which, apparently is a major issue in PVP.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Does this give the appearance of stacked health bars? I'm trying to read about it and see where folks are in agreement with you that it's a problem, but being so unfamiliar with this playing style I'm having a hard time making sense of it.

Thanks, OhItsReckt!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    xerasia wrote: »
    Does this give the appearance of stacked health bars? I'm trying to read about it and see where folks are in agreement with you that it's a problem, but being so unfamiliar with this playing style I'm having a hard time making sense of it.

Thanks, OhItsReckt!

It does. I can't speak on every class. I know it's apparently a major concern with Sorcs and Temps. But as a DK, with Ferocious Leap, you get a shield for 100% of your health pool. Granted it's only 6 seconds, but if you've stacked HP that can be a major problem for someone unprepared for it.