Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX][NA][AD] Trading Company || Holding 2 Traders for 7 Weeks || Adult Gamers ||

• Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Will definitely check out your website. Thanks.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • MancandyMcDong
    Mancandy McWang
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    (NEW)Moving forward we are running all guild applications through our web site. http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/ Please apply there. Existing members please also apply here as a formality.

PLEASE: if you care to help us out as a guild with our advertising please post a comment on your experience with our company so that we can reach more people with our post.

Our site and our policies are evolving everyday as we settle in as a trading power in Tamriel. We work closely 4 other high end trading guilds such as The Elder Trading Company, and are looking for other affiliates. If you are interested in such a union and are a leader of a properly ran trading company please visit our site and you should be able to find my gamer tag to reach out to me.

On the front page of our site we basically have our guilds format and policies with links to various additional posts explaining each item in further detail. As a quick intro to what we are about I have just pasted this in as our post. Please read and make sure the guild is a good fit for you.

We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company,

1. We reside on Xbox One mainly in the Dominion

2. We are a max membership guild looking to replace inactive members with those who want to be a part of what we are trying to accomplish. We are actively recruiting said people.

3. Our guild is primarily made up of adult gamers and we would like to keep it that way. Moving forward if you can't legally purchase alcohol this may not be the correct guild for you. 18+ 25+ Preferred

4. Our main focus is to work together to ensure that we always have a guild trader hired in order to maximize all of our in game financial gains. This is not easily accomplished and is the driving factor behind everything we do.

5. We expect at minimum for all of our members to make weekly minimum deposits into the guild bank & to keep up with a minimum all time donation amount as well (min weekly & partner status all time donations figures are updated weekly in our MOTD and on the front page of our site) in order to keep our funds high enough to make the blind bids that are required to maintain a guild trader. If this is done you will not be demoted to the "Unemployed" rank and will not have to worry about being removed from the company. That being said we prefer our members to be active beyond that expectation. We have a very chatty group in guild channel which we would love for you to come visit and get to know everyone.

6. We are affiliated with other highly active and effective trade guilds Elder Trading Company & Tameriel Trading Company. Our stores are located in the prime trader locations Rawl'kha & Elden Root.

7. We are currently holding weekly raffles so that every 1k you donate to the guild bank will earn you 1 raffle ticket. Raffles will operate similar to a 50/50 raffle you would see at a fundraising event at the end of the week. Winner(s) will receive a gold pay out. Typically we have 3 winners each netting 150-200k

8. In addition to the raffle system we also have a lottery system which will be ran similarly to a real world lottery. This is already been implemented but is still in its testing phase. Last raffle had 3 winners @ 190k each and our lotto Jackpot is up to 350K

9. We track all time donations to the company's bank using the history tab on our in game guild section and are working to develop a more detailed stock system similar to one that would exist in a publicly traded corporation. We also use these donation amounts to monitor player activity and is the basis for how we end up demoting people in to Unemployed status and or Promoting them in to Partner Status. See Ranking System information @ our site.

10. We actively post on reddit and we have both a facebook group and an active forum on our website which we would also love for you to be a part of. Some of these things are in the early stages but as time time goes by and this site comes along I will reorganize and include links to all of these different things we are rolling out.

11. We will be adding pricing guides amongst other helpful informational posts to this site which members will have access to.

12. If you find your way to this site and are not able to use certain functions or have problems navigating it please let me know so that I can make the necessary adjustments.

~To be edited and organized in the near future

Regards

Your President

Taxman
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Please Apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • irecome
    irecome
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by irecome on September 12, 2015 9:25PM
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gt: xK3KOAx
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • Pollux_Bray
    Don't be anxious about the weekly guild deposit. When I joined I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep up, but with GTC's prime location and network of trade guilds it's a breeze. The best guild I've been a part of in any MMO I've ever played, and I'm pretty old.
    Max Clothier, Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Provisioning, Alchemy. Master of Motifs. I take orders for items, either your mats + a tip or mine, market price of all materials included + 20% for work done. Cheers.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • thehiltons29ub17_ESO
    Killer2969 invite plz
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • DrizztRount
    I register a account in your web site...but I cant sigh in it...and I didnt get any guild invite.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    hey drizz you have to fill out an application on the site to get guild invite bud