Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pvp sucks

cambergang
cambergang
✭✭✭
is everyone so bad that have to have 10 people to kill 1 person. i know there not good but really could you be any cheaper a**hole. i know you would lose 3v1 agianst me but the fact that every pu**y run in a 10 to 24 person group to kill one person. *** I'm only vet 3 and you run away when your a vet 14 to get 6 more people to kill that just sad. our you have to use over load which needs to be surf so hard it should justbe taken out.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o:) I like where this direction. Can't you name drop aswell >:)
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    You could also try running with your team. Strength in numbers friend.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pro-Tip form a solo pro - If you are getting killed by 10 people you are doing something wrong.
    Edited by TheBull on August 10, 2015 3:41AM
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    i lol'd at this post for many reasons. but ill be civil i suppose :open_mouth:
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, got beat so you take the complaint to the forums?

Ganging up is a valid tactic, everybody gangs up, and gets ganged up on in cyrodiil, it's just something that happens.
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    yeah it happen its just that people suck so they have to do it and yes its a valid tactic but its for sh*tty players who could never get emperor so i don't get the point of have to hide the fact that u suck. if play in a two or three man group you would end up being a better player.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long did you leave it before coming here to vent? 2 mins? An hour? 2 days? However long it was it wasn't long enough. Also, what kind of responses were you expecting? I'm interested.
    PC | EU
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think teaming up means the players suck.its an mmo pvp war, it's not a small team game. Running with your team is natural.choosing to fight solo comes with its own risks. Maybe your tactics need to change? There are so many ways to accomplish victory in this game and I don't think rage posting is one of them.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    they just need to add 1v1 into game so people who run solo don't have to deal with 24 people on one person.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    cambergang wrote: »
    they just need to add 1v1 into game so people who run solo don't have to deal with 24 people on one person.

if you want 1v1 pvp you might wanna try playing Runescape or something...in this day and age there is no such thing as solor pvp lol...
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • ZOS_MatM
    ZOS_MatM
    ✭✭
    Greeting @cambergang,

This thread is now closed. Please create threads that are constructive and not used to promote bashing and flaming.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.