Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

VR 14 Sorc PVP

minmshrsht
Still looking to make my Sorc Viable in PVP, and with the DLC coming, it's even more important to me.

Looking gear suggestions, skills/rotation, and weapons. I have a variety of gear...and weapons seducer, torugs pact, healer, martial knowledge etc.

Just looking to piece it together right. Damage vs support vs a hybrid role.

Thanks guys!
  • deadlykitten6
    My sorc seems to be doing really good in pvp I kill way more then I am killed. Think the best way to figure out your build is to play and keep tweakin your build till you get whats best for your play style. If your ep you can message me and i can help I have martial knowledge my stats are 30k magic 22k health i use a shield as well so i can take 32k damage my spell crit is 50.7 I could get my stats better for pvp but i do a lot of pve dungeons right now so haven't completly tweaked over for pvp I am definetly all dps though
  • minmshrsht
    Syrah I'm DC, my stats are about the same I guess it's running skills I'm comfortable with in a fight and getting into a groove.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your play style?

Are you the the type to charge in head first into a mob? Do you like to sit back and set them a blaze with range attacks? Do you prefer minions to do your dirty work? Do you like the bow and just want to buff yourself?

There are many viable sorc builds, each perfect for your preferred play style
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds