Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I just made a pact caracter to get the skeleton can anyone take me to shadowfen gt toxic almighty

Toxic_almighty
Toxic_almighty
Soul Shriven
Please
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    What platform/server?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, when you say you just made a pact character to do the quest to get the costume, I hope that doesn't mean that you're going to attempt it on a brand new level 3 character... The quests that you need to do are level 25, and have you fighting level 25 mobs and level 25 mini quest bosses. Doing it with a brand spanking new character would be difficult at best.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    To add if your not in the Ebonheart pact you will have to wait until you are Veteran.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    You don't have to be ep to get the costume, all alliances will eventually do all the opposing alliances missions/quests once they enter veteran.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • Monkeyshoeslive
    Monkeyshoeslive
    ✭✭✭
    I sense a theme with this OP. "Just give me everything because I don't want to work for it"
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play the game....when you go through Shadowfen on your character you'll get the costume.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    gemstone-of-skeletal-visage.jpg
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    I sense a theme with this OP. "Just give me everything because I don't want to work for it"

Yup, he wanted a bunch of blue/purple something in another thread. He never really said what exactly he wanted.

Toxic - play through the game. If it is not fun for you to do so, then you should probably play something else.

If you do not understand how to play the game or its mechanics. Post those issues so we can help.
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    Pyro117 wrote: »

Yup, he wanted a bunch of blue/purple something in another thread. He never really said what exactly he wanted.

Toxic - play through the game. If it is not fun for you to do so, then you should probably play something else.

If you do not understand how to play the game or its mechanics. Post those issues so we can help.

And a dwemer book in another thread . Toxic think of your new character as a new born child that has to learn to crawl then walk and then run , some things just can't be bypassed . Not trying to troll you but as the person I quoted said you really might be playing the wrong game mate .
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grow some damn self respect, man.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ollystephens
    While you're at it can this one have 1 mill TV stones plz because science?

I'm all for people wanting to achieve something early but this guy seems to be making some pretty big demands. Dwemer book AND blue/purples (non sure what, or what for..). I'm VR4 and still only just starting to stockpile some motifs and higher grade upgrade materials.

petpc.jpg
    Edited by ollystephens on August 11, 2015 10:56PM
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    He just wants everything given to him