Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

My character isn't loading? PS4 North American Server Ebonheart Pact

serazo00
serazo00
Soul Shriven
I'm part of the ebonheart pact on the North American server and it says unable to connect to game server please make sure you have a valid internet connection and I made a new character and that character was able to load no problem. Please help I'm really desperate now. I tried restarting my ps4 and turning it off but nothing helps. Please help!! I bought gold from MMOGA if that makes any difference. I made a test character that worked and my brothers account works so i don't know what's wrong!
Edited by serazo00 on August 8, 2015 2:43AM
  • serazo00
    serazo00
    Soul Shriven
    ^^I bought gold off of MMOGA if that makes any difference
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    U probably got hacked u were a fool for buying gold on that site
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    U take a risk by buying gold off a 3rd party site u also are taking risk by posting this on the forums as I am pretty sure buying gold is a violation of the terms of use u could get ban
  • serazo00
    serazo00
    Soul Shriven
    My brother got tons of gold continually from that site and didn't get hacked he got 19k from like different payments. Are u sure I got hacked? Should I ask ZeniMax what's going on without telling them I bought coins? They aren't EA so I doubt they will freak out if I tell them I bought gold. I might contact them and see if they can fix my character.
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    Can't think of any other reason why your characters will not load and as for zenimax u still violation the terms of use so they may give you a warning and look into your problem
  • serazo00
    serazo00
    Soul Shriven
    I tried my character this morning and it worked but last night I tried like 3 hours and nothing worked. Maybe it was just a hiccup in the system?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you pay real money for in game gold that you can so easily make in the game?
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp