Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Thrill Kill Kult

Umad_BrO
Umad_BrO
✭✭✭
That is my guild.
Currently we are only at 3 pages of members, and we are trying to get our store opened up....the things I have been forced to sell to merchants would do the gamers much more justice.
My psn name is Big_EviL932....mind the capital 'L' at the end.
The goal of my guild is to do just what the title says, we are dark wizards, assassins, and straight up thugs.
If anyone is interested I am also looking for the right member to be the officer to help take a bit of the load off and to see to it that members do not abuse the withdraw system for profit.

You can be in any pact, I am Ebonheart, but if you don't mind playing with the enemy outside of PvP that should be fine.

We are currently planning an all out assault on an entire town, this streaking through towns does not impress us.

I will check this thread on a regular basis, if you leave your psn name here, I will add you myself.

Stay Evil.
Edited by Umad_BrO on August 10, 2015 10:44AM
What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kooler Than Jesus?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Kooler Than Jesus?

13 above the night mate ;)
    What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?