Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Could I get a dwemer book plz xbox one gt toxic almighty comment if got one.

Toxic_almighty
Toxic_almighty
Soul Shriven
Please
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could someone translate the title of this thread for me?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I think he wants the full dwemer book for free..
  • Toxic_almighty
    Toxic_almighty
    Soul Shriven
    Yea
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Good luck.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea

The full Dwemer book is worth a serious bit of gold. Why on earth would anyone give you it for free?
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    I just love the optimism of this post lol. Of course you will need a couple of hundred dwemer frame to make the items , you could ask for those too.
    Edited by JimbobMarley on August 7, 2015 2:54PM
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could anyone also gift me the psijic ambrosia recipe, a full legendary v14 set of gear, a stack of legendary mats, 6.9 mill gold, an eso+ year membership, the new motifs on release and a banana?

kthxbai
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could anyone also gift me the psijic ambrosia recipe, a full legendary v14 set of gear, a stack of legendary mats, 6.9 mill gold, an eso+ year membership, the new motifs on release and a banana?

kthxbai
    I'll chip in with the banana for you...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    pppontus wrote: »

I think he wants the full dwemer book for free..

Which was followed by:
    Yea

Seriously?

Really ?

chuckle .... snort ... giggle ...

ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha

<wipes eyes> Okay I'm better

<reads again>

no ... wait ...

he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he ha Ha ha ha ha

Oh my god that was hilarious!!
    Edited by newtinmpls on August 12, 2015 12:42AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭

kthxbai

I'll chip in a couple of gold coins, your well on your way now.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console players.
  • JigenBakudan
    JigenBakudan
    ✭✭
    stop making these beg threads already.
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry everyone.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.