Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC Pledge Finder

jpalm1995
jpalm1995
✭✭✭
Hello all,

I have recently started up a guild based around finding groups for end game PvE content. I would like everyone to not think of this as a guild, but as a forum to help you find pledge groups or any other end game content. I would like to get enough people in this guild to make it easy enough to simply log on, get in guild chat, and find a pledge group. In order to accomplish this, I am limiting the guild to v12+ since people will also be looking for DSA and helm farm groups.

As I eluded to in the previous paragraph, I am not treating this as a guild. This means that I am not going to be running events, actively promoting people, etc. This guild is simply a tool to help with grouping. I am giving everyone to power to invite v12+ players. Please don't invite friends under the level requirement, as this will hinder the functionality of the guild. There are pletny of lower VRs looking for pledges, however finding a v14 tank, dps and healer all by standing at the undaunted station is kind of a shot in the dark in the current state of the console version. That is why I made this guild.

So, if you'd like to use this grouping tool, please comment below or message me on xbox (GT: jpalm1995) and i'll set you up with an invite. Also include your role (tank, heals, or dps) and your class. If you have multiple v14s or your class can cover multiple roles then please include all roles you can perform. The reasoning behind this is that I am adding that information to the notes beside your name. That way, if someone is looking for a tank, lets say, they can read the notes by a players name and identify who is a tank and who isn't.

This is availible for Daggerfall Covenant players on the NA Xbox server.

Feel free to ask me any questions!

-Jpalm
I always say that I hate this game, yet for some reason i'm still here.
  • jpalm1995
    jpalm1995
    ✭✭✭
    bump
    I always say that I hate this game, yet for some reason i'm still here.