Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sovngarde Warriors

MrTitans9
MrTitans9
Soul Shriven
First off We are a Neutral Guild and support no one Faction. Meaning any Faction can join. Also I know Sovngarde is for Nords, but I have not seen any other afterlife place that The Elder Scrolls mention so I put any race to make it fair for all because that is what I support.

About Us: We fight with honor knowing that if we fall in battle Sovngarde will await for anyone of any race who lived an honorable life. We do not tolerate the THALMOR. The reason for that is the Elves think they are to Fancy over the other races and think the other races are inferior. We do not support racism that the Thalmor show. If we find out you are associated with the Thalmor you will be attacked on sight. We worship the Nine Divines because we do not condone people who Worship Talos.

Religious Views: We do not condone anyone who worships any of the Divines including Talos. The only other thing we tolerate are the people who look up to Hiricne because they have wolf blood in them. Only thing is that Molag Bal started the Vampires from the lore we read. We do not support the worship of Molag Bal or Merunes Dagon.

Guildmaster That is me MrTitans9 I am on the NA server and on at different times due to working full time. I have a character with each faction so I am open to play with anyone. My GT: is Mr Titans9. Message me for invite.

What we do: We do everything PVE Quest, Dungeons, Trials, PVP. We do anything.

What we expect from you: To help any members of the Guild who needs help or has questions with anything from crafting to builds. We are friendly people whose goals is to make it Sovngarde.