Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farmer's Market - Any Faction, 490+, Social and Serious Traders Wanted

BullElky
BullElky

If you are wanting or expecting big guild benefits in a place that doesn't have burdens and requirements on its players, we aren't for you. We are a 490+, active, laid back guild that will pursue traders within our budget without requiring donations. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY BIG GUILD RAFFLES AND PROMISES: Many of these are flippers dealers banking the commissions and paying out hand selected friends on raffles (not actually paying the raffles out) I "Record That" for members to view as I send raffles out and only have one person in partner on this guild - so you can rest assured we are above board

Think logically about how much you have to sell in any given week - do you really need to have a 1.5 million trader to move your goods in a week?

Tired of the laundry list of requirements and regulations and trying to keep track of them across 5 different guilds? Very few, if ANY, need to be in 5 different guilds that require donations. Let us be the one that doesn't put that burden on you ALL while still actively pursuing traders in a reasonable, economical fashion. Our only requirement is posting items up and it is ACTIVELY managed, so there is lots to pick from and plenty of deals during weeks we don't have a trader. Join us. Additionally, the rules and requirements of price setting is absurd - buy how you want, sell how you want (so long as you aren't flooding the trader with pointless trash.)

We track sales, deposits, raffles, donations, etc extensively and are extremely organized, yet simple. Join us.

This week of 9/14 - $2k donation winner wins 75% of sales commission. We also do a fishing raffle. I may even institute a raffle for joke of the week... so long as it's dirty.

I will check this forum and in game mail and invites will go out at nights/mornings before and after work.
Edited by BullElky on September 30, 2015 5:07PM
XBOX One // NA // Ebonheart Pact // GuildMaster : "Farmer's Market" // GT: BullElky // Msg in game for invite if you are an active trader.
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    n/a
    Edited by BullElky on August 13, 2015 3:27PM
    XBOX One // NA // Ebonheart Pact // GuildMaster : "Farmer's Market" // GT: BullElky // Msg in game for invite if you are an active trader.
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Moondawg
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    n/a
    Edited by BullElky on August 13, 2015 3:27PM
  • Pequawt
    Pequawt
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Pequawt
  • Nitram55
    Nitram55
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I could use an invite for the trading guild, invite: Nitram55 please
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    Got you both - keep them coming - message Eqillibrium101 or myself, BullElky for invites.
  • dnalerb
    dnalerb
    Can I get an invite? Dnalerb.
  • ccteso
    ccteso
    GT: sstongb
    thanks
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    I will toss out invites to sstongb and dnalerb if I haven't gotten you already tonight

NOTE : We have a PUBLIC guild trader and are now around 400 people. Not bad for a first week.
    Edited by BullElky on August 10, 2015 2:41PM
  • Auxiliary
    Auxiliary
    GT: l Molag Bal l
    Hope to have an invite :)
  • Yo_Langland
    Yo_Langland
    ✭✭
    Yo Langland
  • Yogsoth
    Yogsoth
    Yogsoth
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    sstongb, Dnalerb, l Molag Bal l, Yo Langland, Yogsoth ---- Invites for you are noted and will be sent out in about 3 hours. I'll update this response if anyone else is requesting in that time frame.
  • facelessparmala
    GT

THE VELDNAUGHT
  • trashleynz
    trashleynz
    Soul Shriven
    Id love to join please

trashleynz
  • Iraqi_Swat
    GT : IRAQI SWAT
  • Dante_Zetsumei
    GT Dante Zetsumei
    GFs GT Trish Zetsumei
    GT: Dante Zetsumei
    Server: Xbox One NA
    Faction: DaggerFall Covenant
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    For 8/11 I will send these out tonight and update this throughout the day to keep track.

Dante Zetsumei, Trish Zetsumei, IRAQI SWAT, trashleynz, THE VELDNAUGHT, TG NASTY BOY 00
    Edited by BullElky on August 11, 2015 5:01PM
  • TG NASTY BOY 00
    TG NASTY BOY 00
    Soul Shriven
    send invite please

GT is TG NASTY BOY 00 <<<< those are zeros

thanks in advance
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    Bump - spots are filling up - get in on the trading.
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    Everyone updated to this point - we are at 425+ and looking for more.
  • lifefir3
    lifefir3
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a trading guild, please kindly send invitation.

GT Lifefir3
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    For 8/12 - I'll toss out invites to the following when I am home from work - will update as requests come in

Lifefir3, Terry Sr TN, DoriDori240, Demon Killer512
    Edited by BullElky on August 12, 2015 11:28PM
  • Demon_Killer512
    Demon_Killer512
    Soul Shriven
    Gt Demon Killer512
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    Bump
  • surlytroll
    Surlytroll
  • undy1976
    undy1976
    Invite please. Undy1976. New to game only level 27 but loving it
    Thanks
  • entreritjqwe
    I'm looking for a guild with a guild trader to sell on. Xbox one NA
    vr14 sorc
    GT:entrreitj
  • entreritjqwe
    I'm looking for a guild with a guild trader to sell on. Xbox one NA
    vr14 sorc
    GT:entrreitj
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    For 8/13 I will send out invites when I get home to (updating this list for a reminder for myself throughout the day)

Surlytroll, Undy1976, entrreitj, xmfxvectorzero, wrolle, High Times2005, kira1182, Toddizzle88, Slamz Fist, Taxman79
    Edited by BullElky on August 13, 2015 4:53PM