Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ALDMERI DOMINION - Hircines Wolf Pack - psn: @regencytree9 (guild leader)

killblade27
killblade27
Soul Shriven
We're a new werewolf only guild on eso, active and friendly. We currently have 12 members and hoping to expand. Currently I'm 1 of 2 people recruiting in the guild so members are coming in slow, but could use help from others willing to join (I'll be adding people who message me saying why they'd want to join) Seeing as we just started, I'm going to base promotions off of the amount of recruits each person gets, please make sure this person WANTS to join I'd prefer if you don't just spam invites. Send me an in game screen shot of the person your adding to my psn: @ regencytree9 . I'm hoping to make 1 United guild to have a huge team in cyrodiil and have fun *** every other alliance :P . For more information or any suggestions at all towards the guild please feel free to contact me through psn I'm always on so I'll be sure to reply :D .

REQUIREMENTS: Must be a werewolf or in the process of becoming one!
RULES: Be nice and stay active! If there is any problem between you and a guild member be sure to take it to an empty/private voice chat or pm any active officer!

SIDE NOTE: Be sure to always check the message of the day in our guild as updates on new things will be posted AND If anyone has any experience with guild affairs aka banking and guild store wise, please message my psn: @regencytree9 I will need all the information I can obtain :) . ALSO this is my brothers account on the forums because it's not letting me make an account with my eso sign in and it's not letting me register because of some invitation code.