Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skooma, Drink or Smoke?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Think of "pipe" in the sense of Hookah.

Although the ones in Morrowind always looked to me more like teapots.
    However the Hookah simply filter the smoke trough water

Heroin can both the smoked or injected and is probably the closest real life drug.

This one does not understand why some would ruin sweet moonsugar by mixing it with nightshade.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    I just wish Skooma was in game as a usuable item. The game's rating is high enough, why not include the one legendary item from ES lore and past games?

Too late for that
    If we have it when ESO first release nobody would say a thing, but they can't just go “In the next chapter we are excited to announce - players can drink skooma now!”
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as long as people arent vaping it, I am good.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer plugging TYVM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Alowishus
      Alowishus
      ✭✭✭
      I saw a couple of Khajiits, an Argonian and an Imperial spreading on sandwiches and pouring it into their soup in a back ally in Alinor the other day.
      ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
    • CasgarTheSomnolent
      CasgarTheSomnolent
      ✭✭✭
      Considering that Bethesda sells this, I'm going to assume that it's mainly drunk. And in large quantities.

Of course, I'm sure there are some Khajiiti frat cats at some college in Tamriel somewhere that swear by skooma ***.
    • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
      Enemy-of-Coldharbour
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ewzdgAN.gif
      Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on March 12, 2019 7:12PM
      Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
      Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
      Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
      Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
      Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
      Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
      Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
      Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
      Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
      Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
      Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
      PC/NA - CP 2320+
    • Koronach
      Koronach
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I drank Skooma once, woke up next to a sleeping Wamasu. I don't think I want to remember that night.
    • srfrogg23
      srfrogg23
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I prefer to drink it with Favre beans and a nice chianti.
    • Myrkgrav
      Myrkgrav
      ✭✭✭✭
      I always imagined it as a powder or a rock, lmao. Never drinking it. Skooma infused tea maybe? Always pictured it being smoked through a hookah or other water pipe, or smoked similar to crack or opium in a tiny pipe.
      Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
      Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
    • Gilvoth
      Gilvoth
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      in both morrowind and skyrim it was held in bottles
      but in morrowind it required a spoon.

180px-MW-item-Moon_Sugar_and_Skooma.jpg
      9983-2-1329434654.jpg

• Zathras
      Zathras
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Corpsage wrote: »
      Now the questions rises, does one drink or smoke Skooma?

Edibles.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams