Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legion Coinhouse (180+ Members)[TRADE][RP][OPEN]

Endless-Shogun
Endless-Shogun
✭✭✭
Join Legion Coinhouse-No BullSh#t-Just Selling
A new Trade Order - Open to All Alliances

-
>>> LEGION COINHOUSE HAS NO TRADER <<<
Week Of: 9/21/15 to 9/27/15
We refuse to pay insanely high bids like crazy bugs still exist, we will have a trader as soon as bugs are fixed

-
MASTER RECRUITERs: SmilingKillr125 & Lightninvash
Recruitment Officers: BigMeatBawls918 - L0rd Shogun - Terr0r B0mb - ClarkBar2131
Members: 180 (at time of edit)
-
Right now, you're probably thinking, what makes this trade guild any different than all the others?
Simple: The People & The Attitude
We have a dedication to this game, and our guilds and members, that borderline on the criminally insane from lack of sleep.
-
The Legion Coinhouse has modest Donation Requirements, and most of all, our MOTD's will never complain about lack of donations or gold. Every trader understands the importance of investments, donations invest into traders, which turns into gold. We won't hassle the guild repeatedly about such things.
-
We didn't want to do Donation requirements in our guild, but the market is simply too brutal right now to afford a Trader on Sales Tax and Leadership donations alone. Our Donation requirements are affordable, and every single gold is put towards a Trader for the next week.
As members and players, everyone understands that the quality of trader we can afford is based on how much help we receive with gold donations.
Donations are not overlooked. And regular donators will receive rewards and perks.
-
In addition, we have some interesting perks that we sport, that a lot of others don't.
-
First: We have a powerful Parent Guild; LEGION
Our Parent guild Legion is NOT a trade guild. And is instead a guild focused on progression and cohesive team work. That isn't to say it's not a wealthy guild. And it backs the Legion Coinhouse, from assistance in procuring traders, stocking with items worthy to buy from adventures, and dedicated people to fill the ranks.

I encourage people who are also looking for a non-trade guild to give us a look: Legion Forum Post

Second: We have a Website
Oh... a website... how grand. You're right, It is.
Our website features an immersive feel to it, adding another level of Role Playing to this Role Playing challenged game.
The website also features regularly updated market pricing, to help YOU sell and buy with confidence.
And sports a few other interesting and useful tools as well, including information on Legion Coinhouse & Legion.

Our website is optimized for use on the Xbox One Internet Explorer App.

LegionEmpire.com/Legion-Coinhouse

Third: Dedicated Staff
We sport a staff in Legion Coinhouse that rivals the Royal Court. Handling all manner of things from market tracking, recruitment, advertisements, trader tracking, financial advisors, craftsman, and more.

In the Legion Coinhouse we have several dedicated Craftsmen from our parent guild Legion. The crafters offer their services to the Coinhouse members on demand, and can most likely fill your requirements. If they can't, they can direct you to someone in our vast network who can.

We have bulk buyers, bulk sellers, bulk traders. People with gold who want to invest.

Fourth: An Understanding of the Market
In Legion Coinhouse we have intelligent people who understand the free market system in ESO, the blind auction trader bidding, and the massive implications of one connected megaserver.

We've developed strategies that have worked for us on individual levels, and have already tested out methods, strategies and ideas on our non-trade guild. Now we're ready to bring these to the next level, and offer a trade guild to the public utilizing our talents and abilities to help better a large amount of people.

Where other trade guilds are falling and dwindling away, we will persevere. Legion Coinhouse will stand the test of time.

Fifth: Rewarding Rank System
We've developed an interesting ranking system that is simple and fun. Dedicated traders will be able to move up in rank and title, boasting their talents as remarkable tradesmen to the rest of the guild. And as rank increases so do other abilities and privileges in the guild.

Legion Coinhouse ranks coincide with the parent guilds Ranking system. But do not work the same, these are all trade oriented. Donations, sells, and offering aid to other guild members will have you rewarded with new ranks and titles.

Lord - Guild Master Rank, Lord in Legion
Baron - Baron in Legion
Coinhouse Master - Ruling Council, helps with every aspect of Coinhouse operation
Master Merchant - People line up outside your shop, you can barely keep anything in stock, people bring you items in bulk, they ask YOU or financial advise, You've finnally done it, you're an established Merchant
Merchant - You can barely even keep your shelves stocked with goods, people come to you looking for the deals now
Salesman - You're selling your wares faster and faster, you've learned what to say and whom to say it to
Trader - You've made a few sales, earned some coin, you're on the way to being an established tradesman
Hawker - Specifically for Bad Mic Feedback members
Peddler - New tradesman to the Coinhouse

I encourage you to join Legion Coinhouse - Join a Trade Guild Worth Joining

Leave a comment on this forum - Send us a message on the forum - Send us an email through the website
In addition, you can message via Xbox Live the below GamerTags for invites.
Smilingkillr125 - Bigmeatbawls918
L0rd Shogun - Terr0r b0mb
ClarkBar2131

-
Edited by Endless-Shogun on September 22, 2015 3:04PM
- The Legion Empire -
  • SaintVoodooInc
    GT: Saint VoodooInc Level 8 vet very active
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    120 members
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Surtyr
    Surtyr
    Soul Shriven
    GT surtyr. I'm in need of a trading guild badly lvl 30 imperial Templar crafter
    Edited by Surtyr on August 7, 2015 1:52PM
  • MercRaine
    MercRaine
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite. I just started playing and I'm interesting in seeing everything ESO offers.

GT: MercRaine
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Having trouble finding your Gamer Tag @MercRaine
    - The Legion Empire -
  • MercRaine
    MercRaine
    Soul Shriven
    @Endless-Shogun
    Sorry, forgot that xbox live has a space. GT: Merc Raine
  • Zabb
    Zabb
    Zabb 116
    You guys look legit. Send inv pls
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: FilteredRiddle
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Pequawt
    Pequawt
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Pequawt
  • Auxiliary
    Auxiliary
    GT: l Molag Bal l
  • clarkbar2131
    Recently many of the master crafters associated with the Coinhouse have begun compiling and learning nirnhoned traits for weapons, heavy and medium armor pieces.
    Guild: Legion
    Vet 14 Imperial Templar [Stamina DPS]
    Aldmeri Dominion
    North American Xbox One Megaserver
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    lost our trader bid this week, but we will do our best to have a trader this coming week!
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Always looking for more people to join.
    We've got a good bid locked in for this week.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • stallyn2003
    stallyn2003
    Soul Shriven
    An invite would be great

GT: stallyn2003
  • User_Insanes
    User_Insanes
    Soul Shriven
    GT: User Insanes
  • Mister_Stallone
    Mister_Stallone
    Soul Shriven
    New but active player. Lvl 47, about two weeks old. Mature male looking to join a trading guild. Enjoy the farming aspects of the game, but the communication abilities within the game are absolutely abysmal. Sent each listed GT a message.

My gamertag is: Mister Stallone
  • nhestead
    nhestead
    Soul Shriven
    Gt. G48cl16t
  • TakeItEZ69
    TakeItEZ69
    Soul Shriven
    Wish to join TakeItEZ69
  • Popain
    Popain
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a VR 6. Would love to join
  • clarkbar2131
    Sorry for the delay....invites to be sent soon
    Guild: Legion
    Vet 14 Imperial Templar [Stamina DPS]
    Aldmeri Dominion
    North American Xbox One Megaserver
  • KD117
    KD117
    EDITED: Thanks for the invite!
    Edited by KD117 on November 8, 2015 9:27PM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds good will get you an inv as soon as I can :)@KD117
    Edited by Lightninvash on August 24, 2015 4:01PM
  • Victor
    Victor
    Would love an invite

GT: Slamz Fist
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent @Victor @KD117
  • Singularapathy
    GT: Singular Apathy
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will get an invite sent out as soon as I can @Singularapathy
  • tough1
    tough1
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join u r guild, GT : ajktough1
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tough1 will have invite sent out as soon as I can may be a few hrs for me to be done at work
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    We're putting down a good bid this week for a trader, we got unlucky last week, we had a solid bid.
    - The Legion Empire -