Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

DK Tanks - 1H Master Weapon

iTs_2Funky4u
Hi everyone,

I wonder why most builds for tanks don´t use the master 1H sword? Is it simply not good enough?
I was in the lucky position to actually receive it 2 times in VR14, but when I´m looking around for other builds it might be better to not use it?

So what do you guys think is better (also thinking of IC changes to stamina regen) for tanking:

2pieces: Engine Guardian
5pieces: Hist Bark
5pieces: Footman

or
1piece: Any Monster set item (to get the 1piece bonus)
5pieces: Histbark
5pieces: Footman
Master 1H Sword

Thanks a lot!
BR
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the heal from the 1h sword was a little underwhelming compared to the effects the other weapons have.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • iTs_2Funky4u
    Yeah, probably you are right. Its probably all about the 1 piece set bonus you would loose in most combinations.
    Thanks!