The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will the old armor sets be updated to V16 in 2.1?

Glory
Glory
Class Representative
I remember ZOS saying that they were going to be updating all the older armor sets to V16. Is this going to be the case or is that no longer happening?

There are some awesome sets that I would love to use come 2.1 but they are stuck at V5, V10, V12 etc.

Anyone seen any updated V16 sets or heard anything from ZOS?
mDK will rise again.
Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember ZOS saying that they were going to be updating all the older armor sets to V16. Is this going to be the case or is that no longer happening?

There are some awesome sets that I would love to use come 2.1 but they are stuck at V5, V10, V12 etc.

Anyone seen any updated V16 sets or heard anything from ZOS?

I'm not 100% sure but I think they were referring to monster sets and PvP sets.
    The PvP sets I've been getting in the mail, and from the End of Campaign reward have been scaled to my level, so they've been coming in everything from Vr1 to Vr16.

Unless you mean stuff like Vr16 Warlock, then I have absolutely no idea
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted monster sets and 11 existing PvP sets will now be available in VR16. The Undaunted sets will have to be farmed same as before. The PvP sets (I am not sure exactly which 11 sets they are talking about) will be coming in Rewards for the Worthy attachments.

No other existing sets will be available in VR15 or VR16.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Undaunted monster sets and 11 existing PvP sets will now be available in VR16. The Undaunted sets will have to be farmed same as before. The PvP sets (I am not sure exactly which 11 sets they are talking about) will be coming in Rewards for the Worthy attachments.

No other existing sets will be available in VR15 or VR16.

Damn, thank you for the reply.

Wish some of the older sets got loved...

Thank you as well @vortexman11
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very sad :neutral: they don't want to update trials. Means my Necropotence set will remain at its sad vr12 rank. How am I supposed to explain this to my pets ? They will be very angry and sad. *Hush my lovely babies, calm down. Pets ? Why are you looking at me this way ? Petty Pets :worried: OMG NOOOO HELP ME ZENIMAX*

Or do you wanna see me dying Zenimax ? do you ? :no_mouth:
    Edited by Dracane on August 4, 2015 8:56PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates to Shroud of the Lich? Other odd sets here and there too?
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted and a few sets like Prayer and a couple will come up to V16, but not everything. Worm Cult and similar dungeon drops cap at v14.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Undaunted and a few sets like Prayer and a couple will come up to V16, but not everything. Worm Cult and similar dungeon drops cap at v14.

Well this is stupid. So many sets around and nearly 50% of them are not available in vr16. Cool way to gimp the itemization.
    Hope they remove vet ranks asap, rebalance all sets in the game or just remove most of them.

The actuall situation is just a little way to make u buy imp city or use lower gear.
  • byrom101b16_ESO
    byrom101b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It utterly ridiculous in my opinion.

Don't scale trials, don't scale DSA, don't scale many, many sets.

Significantly reduce the amount of existing challenging PvE content and reward and then put nearly all the new PvE content and reward (including crafting...? :o )behind a PvP gate?

Who the hell makes these farcical decisions?

• Fat_Cat45
    Fat_Cat45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyne's Kiss got a slightly improved 5 piece bonus
    Edited by Fat_Cat45 on August 5, 2015 8:50AM
  • Alsaroth
    Alsaroth
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I'm very sad :neutral: they don't want to update trials. Means my Necropotence set will remain at its sad vr12 rank. How am I supposed to explain this to my pets ? They will be very angry and sad. *Hush my lovely babies, calm down. Pets ? Why are you looking at me this way ? Petty Pets :worried: OMG NOOOO HELP ME ZENIMAX*

Or do you wanna see me dying Zenimax ? do you ? :no_mouth:

This. Still no viable sets for us summoners...