Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brand New Guild for newer players- XB1 - AD - NA

Oberon45
Oberon45
✭✭✭
Relatively new to TESO? and/or Never played a MMO before? and/or Intimidated by asking random folks to join in a group? I am starting this guild to find like minded players who are currently relatively low level (I'm lvl 11) who enjoy the game and simply want a small group of folks that they can group up with when needed/wanted and to learn the game/share tips etc.. Super relaxed, non-competitive, just for fun. It will be purposefully a small, community oriented guild. You can join up to 5, so you can use other slots for your large trading guilds etc.

No strict requirements to join other than to play at least 1 - 2 a week, use voice chat, and be a decent, affable human being in RL who is of reasonable intelligence (i.e. if you do not know what the word affable means, it may not be the guild for you.).

I work full-time and have kids, so I am on mostly between 9:30pm - 11:30pm east coast - US time.

If this sounds like the guild you are looking for, please respond with your XB gamertag
and you can become one of The Queens Elite Few.
Edited by Oberon45 on August 4, 2015 9:10PM