Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you a vet player who is looking to complete gold keys and 12 man trials? [AD]

Hordemasterr
Hi, if you're reading this I'm making the assumption you're in need of a group of players who not only wish to do the daily undaunted veteran pledges for the gold key but are also capable of actually doing it. Well I have the solution, Everlasting Conquest, an AD - XB1 guild is currently recruiting all veteran players whom would like to become part of a PVE community, we currently have 200 members and every night about 70-80 online and actively running dungeons. We have completed Hel Ra Citadel, have DSA on farm, working on VDSA, and last boss in Archive. This is a very good guild that strives for quality not quantity. Also we have a guild FB to further our sense of community, we use phone apps to easily form groups and notify members of events. In order to become part of the guild all we ask is two things, have a working microphone, and be active in guild chat, if you can do those two things for us we can get you your much sought after gold key. To contact us please either post here with your GT, or message myself Hordemasterr or Sadsammi23 for an invite , hope to hear from you soon.
  • Hordemasterr
    Currently have 60+ v14s, need more tanks and healers
  • Hordemasterr
    Update, we ran two trial groups yesterday simultaneously, that's right, 24 v14s! Whom are active and were only looking to grow