Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lords of Anarchy Selling Guild is Growing

LordLunesta
It's been a great first week as a trading guild. Last week 3 $15 xbox live gift cards were awarded to eligible members. We've grown to almost 45 members and built up over 100k with just a handful of people. This will continue to skyrocket as we add members and our current members move forward donating. This guild isn't for everyone. You will be expected to contribute as per guild requirements.

Requirements/Expectations:

-5000 gold to join. (You can make this quickly by stealing/pickpocketing). This must be paid immediately or before we bid and obtain a guild trader. The typical guild store will be free until we win a bid. If you do not donate 5000 and we win a bid, you will be moved to the inactive list and will not have access to the trader/store.
-After the first trader has expired, the following month (at the beginning of the month) you will be expected to donate 5000 gold. This will be the month to month fee moving forward.
-This is not a Crafting Guild so you will not have access to the bank.
-This is a business. You must be willing to make gold.
-List what you want at the price you want. You'll know soon enough if you're priced fair or not. (This may change but for now it will stay open)
-Don't complain about the donation fees

Perks:

-Consistent Guild Trader
-Completely transparent
-A guild that is designed to make money
-You are with members who contribute and understand this concept
-Giveaways
-Tiered Raffles
-Make more gold

Thank you for considering and let me know if you think this is a good fit for you.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (my gamertag is Lord Lunesta)
NA Server
Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)
  • wakensnow
    wakensnow
    I would love to join this guild. My gamertag is Wakensnow138
  • LordLunesta
    Thanks for the support Wakensow. We are now at 75 members and growing rapidly. Thank you to those who have joined that understand and believe in the guild strategy.
  • LordLunesta
    This guild isn't for everyone. You will expected to contribute. This guild is based off of wealth, accountability, transparency, fair rights and fun. Let me know if this is the right fit for you.
  • LordLunesta
    Are you tired of being a part of a guild where members aren't held accountable? Where you donate 20k to the guild and deposit great items in the bank for the guild to access, while another member contributes 0, withdraws those great items, yet has access to the same resources? This may be the right guild for you.

You wouldn't rent a place with your buddies then you pay all of the rent, keep the house clean, cooking and do everything else in the house while the roommates contribute nothing. You would make the roommates pull there fair share.
  • LordLunesta
    Now at 100+members. We’ve raised more money in 2 weeks than some guilds triple the size have since launch.

One question I get a lot is – Why do you charge? Other guilds are free.

Yes other guilds are free and yes you will get some money donated to the bank by good members, guild store fees, raffles etc. This is perfectly fine if this is what you are looking for. The main focus of the game is to have fun. If you are having fun then everything else is a bonus. However for those that are looking to advance their gold bank, the free business model will only get you so far. You will be stuck in a vicious cycle of losing guild trader bids over and over because you simply aren’t raising enough money. This paid business model puts individuals who understand the value of investing and the returns it yields. The top guild trader spots are unreachable by 90% of guilds. They could be reachable but again if you don’t have a plan or certain model, you will stay part of the 90%. When you have a guild that has a fee AND have generous, donating members, you will be a tough guild to outbid. Sustained success does not happen overnight but if you build a solid foundation of valuable, contributing members, you are on the right path.
  • LordLunesta
    Let me know if you think this is the right fit for you
  • Pequawt
    Pequawt
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join! GT: Pequawt
    Edited by Pequawt on August 9, 2015 12:26AM
  • Pequawt
    Pequawt
    Soul Shriven
    Typo
    Edited by Pequawt on August 9, 2015 12:28AM
  • LordLunesta
    Now at 225+ members.

Let me know if the guild is a right fit for you.
  • LordLunesta
    An incredible raffle starts tomorrow. Join up and see what we are all about.
  • LordLunesta
    "Epic" raffle is now live! 5 categories!! Multiple price points to fit all budgets. Come join us and get in on the action!!