Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Killers Of The Dominion Guild , Aldmeri Dominion , Friendly , PvE/PvP , New , Open!

killerboy130
killerboy130
Soul Shriven
The Killers Of The Dominion is a new Guild that I am looking to grow into a great and powerful one , but in order to do that I need players , especially active ones , if you would like to join message "killerboy130" on Xbox Live or reply here with your Gamertag saying your Level and Class.
In this Guild I plan on having :
A Guild Trader , if we can afford it.
A nice looking Tabard , for Members to wear and support the Guild.
Friendly chat rooms to go and just hang out in and talk.
An active community of friendly players , willing and wanting to help others.
Assigned "Guild Crafters" that Members can go to and ask for them to make items for everyone. (Explaining more later.)
Epic PvP & PvE adventures with yours truly. :smile:

Ranks and what they can do :
Rank I Recruit , can join Guild Channel
Rank II Recruit , can Deposit in Guild Bank & read Member Notes , can do anything lower ranks can
Rank III Recruit , can sell in Guild Store , can do anything lower ranks can
Rank I Member , can invite Members , can do anything lower ranks can
Rank II Member , can Withdraw from Guild Bank , can do anything lower ranks can
Rank III Member , can claim Alliance Resources , can do anything lower ranks can
Rank I Officer , can edit Member Notes , can Edit MOTD & About Us , can Release Alliance Resources , can Promote , Demote & Remove Members , can do anything lower ranks can
Rank II Officer can hire Guild Traders , can do anything lower ranks can
Rank III Officer , can withdraw Gold from Guild Bank , can do anything lower ranks can

The reason there are so many ranks is to prevent trolls and such from easily getting quick access to our Bank and taking everything and just generally messing with the group.

Now , more info on Guild Crafters , Guild Crafters are players within the Guild that have Mastered a certain type of crafting (Clothing , Blacksmithing , Woodworking etc.) and have volunteered to craft items for players within the Guild.

To be assigned as a Guild Crafter you must :
Be Level 50 in the crafting type(s) of your choosing
Be at least a Rank II Member
Be fairly active withing the Guild
Be friendly
Get the crafting Ability of your choosing to at least two thirds of the max (6/9 Tailoring , Metalworking , Potency Improvement , Etc.)

If you ask a Guild Crafter for items , please supply them with the necessary items , if you would like them to put Trait on it (that they have Researched) please supply them with the Gem.

Now one of the best and most important thing , rules!Every Guild needs a set of rules that everyone must go by and here they are!

Rules :
No discrimination of any kind. (Homophobia , racism , religious discrimintation , etc.) Although if what you are saying is an obvious joke it is okay. Ex. How do you get a black kid to stay still for longer than 5 seconds ; you put velcro on the wall and throw his head against it.
No trolling , an obvious one , what I consider trolling is spamming Rick Roll , purposely talking over others , joining just to be annoying , etc.
No spamming in general , if you're just yelling into your mic for no reason or playing music into it , we'll consider it spam.
Have general courtesy , this is a major rule , don't talk over other people , mute your mic if there's lots of background noise (kids shouting , music , a fan , etc.) and don't be a jerk , if someone has background noise or something , you say "[Gamertag/Name] could you please mute your mic , we can hear your [background noise] ; thank you." not "Dude shut the **** up and turn your ****ing mic off."
No religion/political debates , while this rule isn't strictly enforced we ask that you please refrain from going into these areas , if you wanna have a debate like this with another player then please head into your own Group Chat.

That's pretty much it for the rules and everything , so again , if you'd like to join please message "killerboy130" (me) on Xbox Live for an invite and when I get some Officers I will add their names/Gamertags to a list , and if you read all of this text you deserve a reward , a nice huggle (a cuter version of hugs)! (>*'u')>

List of Officers/Members that will invite people that message :
killerboy130 (Guildmaster)
Edited by killerboy130 on August 3, 2015 7:32PM
  • killerboy130
    killerboy130
    Soul Shriven
    Side Note : Forgot that you could reply to Discussions (stupid me) so another way we'll invite you is if you reply with your Gamertag.

DISREGARD THIS : I EDITED THE POST
    Edited by killerboy130 on August 3, 2015 7:19PM
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    how many members do you have at the moment
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc
  • qingshang
    qingshang