Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild Ebonheart Pact

ProWR85
ProWR85
Soul Shriven
2 players both level 10 right now looking to join a guild to start socializing and joining groups. Willing to change classes for guild if necessary. Plenty of MMO experience and both are mature players. Prefer a guild with 18+ and not huge to where we never talk to half of them.
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

request to join our facebook closed group -> "Pact Legion | ESO Guild"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • ayai.etihw_ESO
    ayai.etihw_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Midnight Marauders is a guild looking to recruit anyone who is looking for a casual setting, with fun people to hang out with. We do PVE, just getting into the veteran dungeons, we also do some Cyrodiil for fun. We have free Werewolf and Vampire bites available to members as well.

The main officers of this guild are mostly active from about 6:00 p.m. till 6:00 a.m. That is when we do our dungeons or just get in an Xbox party and talk and have a good time. It's a laid back vibe and all our welcome to join in on the fun. NO DRAMA will be tolerated. If you're going to complain and whine, you will be removed. We're here to have fun and enjoy this great game. There is some strong language used in this Xbox party and if that's not your cup a tea, then I suggest not join the chat.

We are currently at 20 members and have several members in the early veteran ranks. We are currently recruiting as one of our goals is to purchase a guild store and the ultimate goal being end game raids and the lot.

Our home faction is the Ebonheart Pact on the North American server.

When you join the guild and you're having trouble with a boss or a delve, feel free to message the guildmaster or any officer and we'll be glad to assist you in getting it done.

If this sounds like a guild you'd like to join, please add me on Xbox Live and send me a message. My gamer tag is: Iaya White. (That's an uppercase i, not an L.)

Happy gaming!