Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New VR1 with a question.

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just attained VR1 last night, and it's my first VR character.

So I made new armor, and upon visiting the Enchanter Vendor in The Rift (because I have done nothing with Enchanting as a skill...) I discovered that the vendors sell nothing that will enchant even a VR1 armor/weapon.

So my question is: Where would I go to purchase Glyphs that would enchant my armor/weapons? Would the Quartermasters sell them in Cyrodiil? Do I have to go to Craglorn to get them?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest.. I always made all my own glyphs.. but what would make sense is the enchanter in your VR1 zone should sell them.

This means Auridon is you are originally from Daggerfall Covenant, Stonefalls if you are originally from Aldmeri Dominion and Glenumbra if you are originally Ebonheart Pact.

As mentioned I could be wrong, but in theory it makes sense you must go to your VR1 zone.

You need to complete the main quest to unlock access to the VR zones. After completing the main quest you will get another quest "Caldwell Silver" that will send you to the other factions zone (which will be your VR zone, you wont see players from the other faction running around)
    Edited by MissBizz on July 31, 2015 7:55PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    After you finish the main quest, the VR1+ zones will sell VR enchants. Otherwise you can always go to a vet PVP campaign and buy them with alliance points from the vendors there. If you haven't finished the main quest you can always do the main quest, fighters guild or mages guild quest lines and they scale to your level so will drop there.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool. Thanks for the info! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You could also probably purchase them from any of the guild traders scattered throughout the world. If you are in a guild, you could also see if any enchanters would be willing to make you the glyphs you want.