Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(NA)(DC)(PVX)[Guild Store] Revelations - looking for more veteran rank players!

• Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Invite has been sent rofl. Welcome to the guild!
    b]NA[/b b]Xbox One[/b b]DC[/b
    GT: Lord Sneak XXL
    Sneakerdoodles VR14 Nightblade
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Thanks again to all of the interest in our guild. We're so happy to have all of our new members & we're still looking for me. So if this sounds like it could be the guild for you leave your gamer tag below, or message me @ Lord Sneak XXL
  • Heightened
    Hello very interested in joining. Currently 24 Templar healer, should be low to mid 30's by end of day Sunday. I am into all aspects of the game and looking for a guild that once I hit 50 has people that like to grip up for pvp and

My gamer tag is Endemix.

Thanks
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Invited has been sent for Endemix. Welcome to the guild!
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Make sure to update your guild member notes when you're invite. Include role (such as healer or DPS), & content interested in, as this will help everyone in the guild when trying to invite for any group content... You could also even include infor for crafting.

Dues to the game not having any text chat this is the best system we've found to help. Thanks all, and let's keep those gamer tags coming..
  • Gweeds49
    Gweeds49
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm only level 23 atm. Active though. Looking for mature, like-minded people. If you're still accepting lower level players, send me a message, please. Do have a mic, as well.

GT - Gweeds49
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Invite has been sent for Gweeds49. Welcome to the guild!
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    We are now accepting any classes/roles of veteran ranks..
    Edited by Sneakerz on August 18, 2015 11:59AM
  • tiger32ii
    tiger32ii
    I'd like to join
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Invite has been sent for tiger32ii. Welcome to the guild!
    Edited by Sneakerz on August 19, 2015 2:42AM
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Looking for some more great veteran rank players. Leave your gamer tags here or message me @ Lord Sneak XXL for invite..
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Still looking for more DC veteran rank players to join our forces!
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Really appreciate all of the interest we're getting in our guild. We have a great group of players in our ranks, from players gaining their PVP Emperorships, to players completing VDSA and/or Trials. We have members producing Nirn. items, as well as all other crafts. You name it and our members are doing it....

So if you're looking for a Daggerfall Covinant veteran rank player Guild, we might just be the guild for you. Just leave your gamer tag here and we'll make sure to get you an invite.
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Still have room for more! If you are a veteran ranked player on the Daggerfall Covenant faction then we are looking for you! Leave your gamer tags here or message me @Lord Sneak XXL
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Welcome to all our new members! We are still taking new members.. We have lots of players looking to do dungeons, pledges, DSA, VDSA, as well as trials. And you can always find us in Cyrodiil for PVP. So if these are things that you're looking for more players to do it with then we might just be the guild for you... Contact me vial Xbox @Lord Sneak XXL, or leave your gamer tag below if interested...
  • Sneakerz
    Sneakerz
    Still looking for more great players to join our ranks!