The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Plus Question

YardieGamer
I have a friend that's in the UK (UK PSN) and he plays on the US server. Can he buy ESO Plus on his UK account and use it on the US server?
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe If he buys it while logged into us server he'll get it there, if he buys it while logged into eu server then he'll get it there, they do not cross over so if he plays both servers and wants it on both he'll have to buy it seperatly on both.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to say yes, however my knowledge is PC based so if they did anything funky with console account it might not be true.

ESO Plus is account based not server based so your account wherever it plays gets the bonuses.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    I believe If he buys it while logged into us server he'll get it there, if he buys it while logged into eu server then he'll get it there, they do not cross over so if he plays both servers and wants it on both he'll have to buy it seperatly on both.

Interesting, maybe I am wrong then.

I always assumed it was account wide no matter the server as you paid for it via your account/billing on their website not via the game.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • YardieGamer
    Thank you guys for the fast reply.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for the fast reply.

NP, sorry we seemed to have conflicting information for you.

I will tag @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and @ZOS_GinaBruno in case one of them is able to get a clear answer for you.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »

Interesting, maybe I am wrong then.

I always assumed it was account wide no matter the server as you paid for it via your account/billing on their website not via the game.

Thing is i could be wrong, i know crown purchased items are server specific and i thought i read somewhere it worked that way(i maybe remembering having to buy eso+ seperatly for differnant platforms ie pc/ps4)
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since ESO Plus is obtained outside of the game (from the PC/Mac Store, XBL Marketplace, or PSN Store), it is account-bound, not server-bound, so one ESO Plus membership should cover both the NA and EU servers for one platform.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Since ESO Plus is obtained outside of the game (from the PC/Mac Store, XBL Marketplace, or PSN Store), it is account-bound, not server-bound, so one ESO Plus membership should cover both the NA and EU servers for one platform.

Thanks for clarifying
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • YardieGamer
    I can confirm that it works. He just bought. again thank you all
    Edited by YardieGamer on July 31, 2015 12:37PM