Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nova Spam

vanzan
vanzan
✭✭✭
Not sure if anyone else saw this in memorial district? There was a templar dropping nova after nova - about 10 in a row.

He would get killed then just re-path back to the same spot like a bot and drop more novas

Vanzan Lizardman - TKG

• Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol how did he do that if it was not lagg
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well he made a zone of no survival atleast
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes saw it he still died lol
  • lostavalon
    lostavalon
    ✭✭✭
    yes i seen this just b4 lol
    @Choof
    Kontrol Freek - Sorcerer
    PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully this wont go live
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope this works also with standard of might if this bug is going live.
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    working as intended
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    working as intended

lol it was funny to see like bomber man would be impressive with meteors would be like Armageddon.
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but how?
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Xantaria wrote: »
    but how?

Well, either he aint loosing is Ulti and can spam it or he gains ulti superfast >.>

but srsly, they didnt change anything with nova so why the *** suddenly that bug
    Edited by Alcast on July 31, 2015 12:01PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no idea he cast like ten and then ran off until a few of us chased him down all I can say is he was geared like a tank sword and board and hvy armour
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen that too and imho is someone like me who play from europe, we have big lag spikes here

I've casted tree meteors in a row like 10 minutes ago
    Edited by Tonnopesce on July 31, 2015 12:33PM
    Signature

• BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen that too and imho is someone like me who play from europe, we have big lag spikes here

I've casted tree meteors in a row like 10 minutes ago

well even if this is a issues with lag, the server never should trust the client that much and cast 3 meteors in a row
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen the player do this just 1 minute ago. Sadly i did not memorize his name so i could ask, but he defiently did not behave like a bot. He adjusted to the way other players engaged him.

Additionally it is importan to know he did never use his nova against any other player, but instead focused on throwing it on NPCs, while noone was in the AoE.
    I am pretty sure we have someone actually testing a bug here and providing feedback to ZOS.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be nice to get a response from zos on this
    Edited by lathbury on July 31, 2015 6:03PM
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh right guess because that one had lawl in it it got answered first
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »

you know when a country gets invaded by a larger aggressive force and all that's left to fight is the resistance. but then enemy sympathizers pop up and are like the puppies of the enemy, they get like a silly uniform and a stick and are required to help stop and round up discontent in the invaded populace? THATS what lawl is.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

you know when a country gets invaded by a larger aggressive force and all that's left to fight is the resistance. but then enemy sympathizers pop up and are like the puppies of the enemy, they get like a silly uniform and a stick and are required to help stop and round up discontent in the invaded populace? THATS what lawl is.

just making a point that this thread was here 2 hrs before and ignored and I thought multiple threads on the same subject was a no no. should clarify this is not a dig at lawl but at zos team they are very quick to encourage us to test pts then ignore bugs unless someone of import is reporting.
    same with the thread made by deltia about cp system.
    should the rest of us low lifes even bother testing or giving feedback on things?
    Edited by lathbury on July 31, 2015 8:11PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

just making a point that this thread was here 2 hrs before and ignored and I thought multiple threads on the same subject was a no no
    If it makes you feel any better, the line between report/ban was brought up in that thread by naming and shaming the player which garnered much attention in and of itself which is why I assume the issue was resolved over there versus here.
    Edited by Cuyler on July 31, 2015 8:14PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]