Maintenance for the week of October 22:
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – October 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Nb vr set question

UTG_Zilla
UTG_Zilla
✭✭✭
For vr5-7, what set, crafted or dropped from enemy, would be best for a stamina nb?
  • RottenMuffin
    My nightblade wears 5 pieces of "Hunding's Rage" and 4 pieces of "Ashen Grip" with 5 pieces of medium and 2 pieces of heavy armor. And two daggers of course. :smiley:
    Feel free to correct my non-native english.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Currently I'm using a mix of 5/5 red mountain and 2/2 viper set but was kinda looking at upgrading. Is hunding a crafted set? I remember seeing a piece a few days ago at a guild store and thinking it looked good
  • RottenMuffin
    Yes, you can craft it, but it requires 6 traits to be researched.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @RottenMuffin

Cool, do you know where the location is? I'm currently in reapers March. DC pact but in Caldwell's silver which is AD
  • RottenMuffin
    There you go.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Hunding's+Rage+Set

I prefer the location in Reaper's March because it's almost next to a wayshrine.
    Edited by RottenMuffin on July 30, 2015 9:25PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to try out the Undaunted Infiltrator Set for a Stam Nb. Wear that with Hunding Rage. Not sure.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hundlings,dreugh slayer ashen for me.I use 2has well as dw and bow.pretty effective.
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • cosack_falx
    Hello, i use 5 hunding rage, 2 dreugh king- 2 heavy + 5 medium, neck dreugh king, 2 rings shadow walker, 2 daggs of morag and i have like 60% crit rate and 2960 wep atack non buffed
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭
    I want to try out the Undaunted Infiltrator Set for a Stam Nb. Wear that with Hunding Rage. Not sure.

The Infiltrator set is great for questing/grinding. You can one-shot mobs one at a time without breaking stealth, given that you use Reaper's Mark (in my case) before engaging.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but is not the Infiltrator set geared towards a magicka build?http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Undaunted+Infiltrator+Set
    Edited by Reeko on August 1, 2015 6:59AM
  • RottenMuffin
    I wouldn't use it for a stamina nightblade. You would lose crit and weapon damage. But that's only important if you care about min/maxing.

Nevertheless. Does someone know off a nice piece or set of jewelry for stamina nightblades? According to the patch notes of 2.1 the Ravager-Set is losing its effectiveness.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't use it for a stamina nightblade. You would lose crit and weapon damage. But that's only important if you care about min/maxing.

Nevertheless. Does someone know off a nice piece or set of jewelry for stamina nightblades? According to the patch notes of 2.1 the Ravager-Set is losing its effectiveness.

All them players who spent millons for that gear :[ from watching deltia and syther they said the new sets are not as good as the old best in slot gear
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean Sypher? Keep in mind just about all his videos are PvP based. Things are a bit different for PvE.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so I started making vr5 ashen grip medium armor but still wanted to try to keep at some red mountain gear and then I remembered "oh yea i can craft 2 ashen grip daggers and get another 2 pieces for ashen" so i made 2 daggers and upgraded to blue then equipped with the 2 ashen grip medium armor pieces I already made.....to see that the 2 daggers didn't add to the 2 armor pieces? Like technically I have 4 ashen grip's equipped but it's only showing as me having the 2/2 bonus and not 3/3 or 4/4..

So with crafted sets is it only the type of craft (blacksmith/clothing/woodworking) that stack for set bonuses?

To be clear I hadn't done this before but I thought it would like Stygian/viper daggers were and add to the total set, but am I wrong?

Thanks for clarification
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure the daggers had ashen grip? And were you currently useing the dw bar with them? It wont work if you, for example, have your bow out.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Daggers are "Dagger of Ashen Grip" no 'of fire/frost' even tho they're enchanted. They're in main hand/main off hand.

I made them at the ashen grip location in auridon where it's like a half mile from any other crafting location.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    UTG_Zilla wrote: »
    @Reeko

Daggers are "Dagger of Ashen Grip" no 'of fire/frost' even tho they're enchanted. They're in main hand/main off hand.

I made them at the ashen grip location in auridon where it's like a half mile from any other crafting location.

You sure they have the aAshen Grip set on them though? Somtimes i mess up and forget to Tab over. Can you show a screen shot?
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Oh I see what you mean now, but yes. If I look at the daggers I made they'll have the 2/2 health. The daggers I made are vr5 whereas the other ashen grip gear I made was vr4 (I know that doesn't matter but just wait). So when I look at my daggers the 2/2 will be (example number but) 728, when I look at the armor the 2/2 will be like 726. So it appears they just aren't stacking with each other for some reason.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have always made my armor sets the same level so idk what else to say. Hope you figure it out!
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Idk, like I honestly don't. I thought the level wouldn't matter because several pieces of my red mountain gear are different levels.

I guess it could be different for crafted where you can make it a level and dropped where it drops at the current/max level. But I could swear that my vr4 ashen grip helm went 2/2 with vr2 ashen gloves.

I just don't know...

In a little bit I will go back to the crafting area and make a vr5 armor piece to see if it'll stack with vr5 daggers on set bonus.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Ok so went there and made a vr4 and vr5 ashen grip boots.

Each of them added to the 3/3 set bonus when paired with 2 daggers. I guess it just glitches out last craft or something because i specifically remember having 2 2/2 ashen grip bonuses that were different numbers.