Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nb vr set question

UTG_Zilla
UTG_Zilla
✭✭✭
For vr5-7, what set, crafted or dropped from enemy, would be best for a stamina nb?
  • RottenMuffin
    RottenMuffin
    ✭✭
    My nightblade wears 5 pieces of "Hunding's Rage" and 4 pieces of "Ashen Grip" with 5 pieces of medium and 2 pieces of heavy armor. And two daggers of course. :smiley:
    Feel free to correct my non-native english.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Currently I'm using a mix of 5/5 red mountain and 2/2 viper set but was kinda looking at upgrading. Is hunding a crafted set? I remember seeing a piece a few days ago at a guild store and thinking it looked good
  • RottenMuffin
    RottenMuffin
    ✭✭
    Yes, you can craft it, but it requires 6 traits to be researched.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @RottenMuffin

Cool, do you know where the location is? I'm currently in reapers March. DC pact but in Caldwell's silver which is AD
  • RottenMuffin
    RottenMuffin
    ✭✭
    There you go.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Hunding's+Rage+Set

I prefer the location in Reaper's March because it's almost next to a wayshrine.
    Edited by RottenMuffin on July 30, 2015 9:25PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to try out the Undaunted Infiltrator Set for a Stam Nb. Wear that with Hunding Rage. Not sure.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hundlings,dreugh slayer ashen for me.I use 2has well as dw and bow.pretty effective.
  • cosack_falx
    Hello, i use 5 hunding rage, 2 dreugh king- 2 heavy + 5 medium, neck dreugh king, 2 rings shadow walker, 2 daggs of morag and i have like 60% crit rate and 2960 wep atack non buffed
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭✭
    I want to try out the Undaunted Infiltrator Set for a Stam Nb. Wear that with Hunding Rage. Not sure.

The Infiltrator set is great for questing/grinding. You can one-shot mobs one at a time without breaking stealth, given that you use Reaper's Mark (in my case) before engaging.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but is not the Infiltrator set geared towards a magicka build?http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Undaunted+Infiltrator+Set
    Edited by Reeko on August 1, 2015 6:59AM
  • RottenMuffin
    RottenMuffin
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't use it for a stamina nightblade. You would lose crit and weapon damage. But that's only important if you care about min/maxing.

Nevertheless. Does someone know off a nice piece or set of jewelry for stamina nightblades? According to the patch notes of 2.1 the Ravager-Set is losing its effectiveness.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't use it for a stamina nightblade. You would lose crit and weapon damage. But that's only important if you care about min/maxing.

Nevertheless. Does someone know off a nice piece or set of jewelry for stamina nightblades? According to the patch notes of 2.1 the Ravager-Set is losing its effectiveness.

All them players who spent millons for that gear :[ from watching deltia and syther they said the new sets are not as good as the old best in slot gear
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean Sypher? Keep in mind just about all his videos are PvP based. Things are a bit different for PvE.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so I started making vr5 ashen grip medium armor but still wanted to try to keep at some red mountain gear and then I remembered "oh yea i can craft 2 ashen grip daggers and get another 2 pieces for ashen" so i made 2 daggers and upgraded to blue then equipped with the 2 ashen grip medium armor pieces I already made.....to see that the 2 daggers didn't add to the 2 armor pieces? Like technically I have 4 ashen grip's equipped but it's only showing as me having the 2/2 bonus and not 3/3 or 4/4..

So with crafted sets is it only the type of craft (blacksmith/clothing/woodworking) that stack for set bonuses?

To be clear I hadn't done this before but I thought it would like Stygian/viper daggers were and add to the total set, but am I wrong?

Thanks for clarification
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure the daggers had ashen grip? And were you currently useing the dw bar with them? It wont work if you, for example, have your bow out.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Daggers are "Dagger of Ashen Grip" no 'of fire/frost' even tho they're enchanted. They're in main hand/main off hand.

I made them at the ashen grip location in auridon where it's like a half mile from any other crafting location.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    UTG_Zilla wrote: »
    @Reeko

Daggers are "Dagger of Ashen Grip" no 'of fire/frost' even tho they're enchanted. They're in main hand/main off hand.

I made them at the ashen grip location in auridon where it's like a half mile from any other crafting location.

You sure they have the aAshen Grip set on them though? Somtimes i mess up and forget to Tab over. Can you show a screen shot?
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Oh I see what you mean now, but yes. If I look at the daggers I made they'll have the 2/2 health. The daggers I made are vr5 whereas the other ashen grip gear I made was vr4 (I know that doesn't matter but just wait). So when I look at my daggers the 2/2 will be (example number but) 728, when I look at the armor the 2/2 will be like 726. So it appears they just aren't stacking with each other for some reason.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have always made my armor sets the same level so idk what else to say. Hope you figure it out!
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Idk, like I honestly don't. I thought the level wouldn't matter because several pieces of my red mountain gear are different levels.

I guess it could be different for crafted where you can make it a level and dropped where it drops at the current/max level. But I could swear that my vr4 ashen grip helm went 2/2 with vr2 ashen gloves.

I just don't know...

In a little bit I will go back to the crafting area and make a vr5 armor piece to see if it'll stack with vr5 daggers on set bonus.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    @Reeko

Ok so went there and made a vr4 and vr5 ashen grip boots.

Each of them added to the 3/3 set bonus when paired with 2 daggers. I guess it just glitches out last craft or something because i specifically remember having 2 2/2 ashen grip bonuses that were different numbers.