The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampirism/Trading, PvE/PvP. EB,NA.

Elijah_Blackblood
I invite you to join our guild!
Name: As Blood Runs Black
Basic knowledge and misc. about the guild:
We are trying to grow our guild into a large scale operation, trying to help people throughout ESO, in anyway we could. Be it through bites, trading, armor, weapons, or just plain out community.
In PvP, we reside in the Thornblade Campaign.
In PvE, We smash out dungeons daily, be them veteran or normal!
I am know throughout the guild to create arms and armor for us, I can make set armor(Almost up to 5 traits)
I'm currently working on alchemy to bolster our group with potions!
So, join our guild today if you're looking for a bite, armor, trade, or just some company on your Tamriel adventures!
"Founders" Character info:
*I'm a Nord(Vampire) Nightblade(DPS) VR10(Nearly 11)
*Flip, Nord(Werewolf) Dragonknight(ONE HELL OF A TANK!) VR8(Nearly 9)
*Frank, Nord Dragonknight(DPS) VR6(Nearly 7)
*Crackers, Argonian Templar(Healer, best one I've seen) VR8(Nearly 9)
*Wombat, Dark Elf(Vampire) Sorcerer(DPS, Ignition build) VR9(Nearly 10)
Dungeon Information: We've completed Spindleclutch, Wayrest Sewers, City of Ash, Crypt of Hearts, Elden Hallow and Banished Cells on Veteran.
Also, They have a guild as well if you would like to join both my guild and theirs!(Exiled Warlords)
Contact info:
My gamertag is XxElijahArsonxX