The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New to ESO

gunblademaster9
gunblademaster9
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone, I just recently started playing ESO and am looking for a guild or maybe some people that would like to join me. I am still a very low level, a level 4 Nightblade Argonian. I am in Ebonheart if anyone that is new as well or if someone would like to help me a bit. If you want to join, my gamertag is gunblademaster9. Like I said I am still new to the game and still learning the ropes. Hopefully I can get some help and maybe some new online friends to join now and then :)
  • gunblademaster9
    gunblademaster9
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention, I would like to join a Guild too.
  • LordLunesta
    Looking to invest money and get a return?

There are lots of great guilds posted on the forums. You can find a guild to your liking pretty easily. Most are run by great people who manage the guild well. I don't run a PVE, PVP or endgame guild. There are other great guilds for that. In ESO, it is very easy to make gold. There are other great guilds with guild traders but most guilds only have guild stores. I want to take our investors to the next level. This is about making the most amount of gold you can. Investing in a company that has a vision and action plan to be successful. I enjoy the game but I want to build wealth. You need to invest money to make money. Let's get to it. 5k donation to join then a month to month fee. You can make 5k in 30 minutes stealing/laundering alone. Members who join and donate before midnight est on 7/31 will be eligible for 1 of 3 gift cards provided. Winners to be drawn on 8/1.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (my gamertag is Lord Lunesta)
    NA Server
    Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)
    Guild that uses all donations for bids on traders
    No BS, Drama
    The perfect compliment to your other 4 guilds
    Be part of a group that is focused on making the most amount of gold possible

PM me on here or message me on live