Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Come join the Midnight Marauders! | Ebonheart Pact | Xbox One |

ayai.etihw_ESO
ayai.etihw_ESO
Soul Shriven
Midnight Marauders is a guild looking to recruit anyone who is looking for a casual setting, with fun people to hang out with. We do PVE, just getting into the veteran dungeons, we also do some Cyrodiil for fun. We have free Werewolf and Vampire bites available to members as well.

The main officers of this guild are mostly active from about 6:00 p.m. till 6:00 a.m. That is when we do our dungeons or just get in an Xbox party and talk and have a good time. It's a laid back vibe and all our welcome to join in on the fun. NO DRAMA will be tolerated. If you're going to complain and whine, you will be removed. We're here to have fun and enjoy this great game. There is some strong language used in this Xbox party and if that's not your cup a tea, then I suggest you not join the chat.

We are currently at 20 members and have several members in the early veteran ranks. We are currently recruiting as one of our goals is to purchase a guild store and the ultimate goal being end game raids and the lot.

Our home faction is the Ebonheart Pact on the North American server.

When you join the guild and you're having trouble with a boss or a delve, feel free to message the guildmaster or any officer and we'll be glad to assist you in getting it done.

If this sounds like a guild you'd like to join, please add me on Xbox Live and send me a message. My gamer tag is: Iaya White. (That's an uppercase i, not an L.)

Happy gaming!
Edited by ayai.etihw_ESO on August 1, 2015 10:44PM
  • ayai.etihw_ESO
    ayai.etihw_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    P.S.

Please feel free to leave your gamertag here as well and I'll be checking back with this post every so often.
  • Topher8604_ESO
    Topher8604_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bump for a good group of folks.
  • Topher8604_ESO
    Topher8604_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bump!!
  • ProWR85
    ProWR85
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys recruiting new players? Me and a friend are looking for a guild and we havent been on the game for very long, but we are up to level 10 and looking for a social, friendly guild to join while we gain some levels
  • ayai.etihw_ESO
    ayai.etihw_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ProWR85 wrote: »
    Are you guys recruiting new players? Me and a friend are looking for a guild and we havent been on the game for very long, but we are up to level 10 and looking for a social, friendly guild to join while we gain some levels

We'll be glad to have you. We're very social and friendly and would love to have you. If you'll please put you and your friends gamertags here I'll be happy to add you the next time I'm on. Of feel free to message me on Xbox. Thanks!
  • Cylankhan
    Cylankhan
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join

GT: Hatredsfire
  • ayai.etihw_ESO
    ayai.etihw_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    A
    Cylankhan wrote: »
    I'll join

GT: Hatredsfire

Alright man, give me a second and I'll add you.
  • xJACKPACKAGE
    Invite if you have room. Gt is: xJACK PACKAGE

VR1 Templar
    VR6 Dragonknight
  • waltercr
    waltercr
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please. GT is: Angry Hangover
  • xJACKPACKAGE

VR1 Templar
    VR6 Dragonknight
  • ayai.etihw_ESO
    ayai.etihw_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'll invite you guys as soon as I log back into the game.Promise! :)
  • ayai.etihw_ESO
    ayai.etihw_ESO
    Soul Shriven

VR1 Templar
    VR6 Dragonknight

I sent you an invite, if you don't get it, message me on here again and I'll send the invite.
  • ayai.etihw_ESO
    ayai.etihw_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    waltercr wrote: »
    Invite please. GT is: Angry Hangover

I sent you an invite, if you don't get it, message me on here again and I'll send the invite.
  • Topher8604_ESO
    Topher8604_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bump Bump!!!