Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[PS4][NA][AD] Guild Recruitment

MexicanMurrican
I recently created a Guild, and I am searching for players willing to do PvE and PvP. I would like to keep it small, and cohesive. Members must be able to handle mature language, but not harass or insult. We are all friends here, that just want to play and have a good time. A mic is preferred for fluid play, although mics must be muted if they cause too much feedback. We would like to keep all mic channels open and free for players looking for a group. We are especially looking for WW and Vampires to recruit others.

Please message me at MexicanMurrican via the PSN. Leave your PSN ID so I can contact you. Please, also, comment about what you want to do as a Guild!
Edited by MexicanMurrican on July 29, 2015 7:04PM
NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
Thunderbird - Guild Leader
"Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • MexicanMurrican
    Also looking for all types of Crafters.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
  • MexicanMurrican
    Bump.