Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

level 10 werewolf with fully morphed skills to vampire....

gtzempe_PAO_13
Hi guys! im nightblade and while leveling i was wearing as my main set the night silence because of this: (5 items) Night's Silence: Ignore movement speed penalty while sneaking.

im veteran 11 to 12 right now and i just checked that i need to replace because of others powerfull sets in the game. what about movement penalty speed??? i really like it on pvp. cant play or survive without it.

im thinking to leave werewolf to become vampire because of passive about penalty... opinions?

and my main question is: if i change my mind and want to be wolf again... werewolf skill line will be reset and i ll need to leveling again or not?? thnx!!!!
  • gtzempe_PAO_13
    if someone good person can offer a free bite on psn europe! gtzempe

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on in-game trading comments. Please use the thread for your console and server to post what you're looking for or find willing victims.

Xbox One - NA
    Xbox One - EU
    PlayStation 4 - NA
    PlayStation 4 - EU

Thanks!]

Edited by ZOS_MatM on July 29, 2015 12:56PM
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will keep progress in the skillline of werewolf if you get a cure. To gain access to the skillline you do need to get another bite. Do make sure you get a skillpoint refund before getting the cure. Once cured the skillpoints in the werewolf line are blocked out (even if you reset).

I do recommend removing your second post. It is not allowed to ask for a bite outside the sticky post and it gets threads to be closed.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • gtzempe_PAO_13
    ok thnx bro...
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure you respec before.
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB