The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura Star XB1 EU

• HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    It makes sense.

Well, i'll give a try to Haderus. It can't be more boring than Azura ;)
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HugoSDN Haderus is overrun by yellow zerg and supported by some extremely tough players. I tried to do some damage solo yesterday, but got constantly dragged in to 1x3... Still very enjoyable to dominate such fights, even if that happens not very often. :smile:

@Qwazz oh I see. Well I guess nobody ever called my name, as I never run :smiley: Never retreat, never surrender! To be honest, I have very high respect for yellow players, not a single occasion - while fighting multiple opponents a yellow player will jump in and help and then we just camp together and kill some more. There are people in yellow alliance that really hate me, I fell like KooPaa has a vendetta with me, for killing his NB 1x1 so many times. Hehe them sad moments.
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/Valera%20Progib/video/14776776

P.S. xboxdvr.com/gamer/Valera%20Progib/video/14776764 video of me destroying Eclipse Error with his friend while they were t-bagging one guy, whom they chased for couple of minutes (and I was chasing them)
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, I have noticed reds haven't been pop locked the last few days. Did think it was a bit strange.

Every faction is usually pop locked at prime time though. So I don't see how anyone can accuse another of zerging. Every alliance has it's zergers.

It hasn't always been plain sailing for us DC. Swear I've spent half my pvp time defending or recapturing glademist.

I went down the sewers yesterday or maybe day before. Went to check out arena as sometimes there's duels going on. There were a lot of yellow and reds fighting there. Sewers in general seem a lot busier these days.
    Edited by Brrrofski on February 26, 2016 9:14AM
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HugoSDN wrote: »
    The thing is DC players are not that good in general. We have some good players of course but the majority is just randoms following the leaders. Watch them getting wiped by those magicka NB jumping into the zerg and you'll be convinced that 50% of the alliance doesn't know what they are doing.
    AD is (or was) the best alliance with the best players.
    The only thing that make the campaign so boring is that everyone gave up bc we ruled the first days...

(Btw we have a very good emperor who knows what he's doing. This is another reason why we rule the campaign)

Blue emperor is a good player and so are some of his French guild but the main kings legion zerg includes some terrible players. Executes at full health, crystal blast and even a guy who can only hold block... yet that 'tank and taunt the Boss' guy is actually considered a top player by a lot of blues because he doesnt die untill all others have been killed. (People just tend to ignore him since his leap does 4k and wrecking blow just over 2k/3k).

Its great for learning the game but after a while i can imagine wanting something with more of a challenge. Taking empty keeps or critrushing to get a hit can only stay fun for so long... right?
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Kennax is a crazy strong player even when not emp but I haven't seen him much since he ran this campaign. Prolly a good thing cause I survive haha
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @HugoSDN Haderus is overrun by yellow zerg and supported by some extremely tough players. I tried to do some damage solo yesterday, but got constantly dragged in to 1x3... Still very enjoyable to dominate such fights, even if that happens not very often. :smile:

@Qwazz oh I see. Well I guess nobody ever called my name, as I never run :smiley: Never retreat, never surrender! To be honest, I have very high respect for yellow players, not a single occasion - while fighting multiple opponents a yellow player will jump in and help and then we just camp together and kill some more. There are people in yellow alliance that really hate me, I fell like KooPaa has a vendetta with me, for killing his NB 1x1 so many times. Hehe them sad moments.
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/Valera%20Progib/video/14776776

P.S. xboxdvr.com/gamer/Valera%20Progib/video/14776764 video of me destroying Eclipse Error with his friend while they were t-bagging one guy, whom they chased for couple of minutes (and I was chasing them)

It gets quite annoying, as the king legion hates our group haha. I have a few good 1vX/group v zergs against them.
    Edited by Qwazzy on February 27, 2016 5:14PM
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Great to see the blue zerg is still alive and kicking *sarcasm*

One of the main reasons I took some time out from the game. I love PvP and originally left DC due to the zerg mentality (and to run with other friends on EP of course)

I actively look to go the opposite way to the DC zerg as the lag is so bad when they get near to your location that it's completely pointless trying to do anything. I'm hitting buttons and nothing happens

I noticed a post asking why AD & EP are fighting each other.....see above.
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Yeah, the pvp gets more and more boring...
    I went to haderus and found no fun in attacking a castle with 3 people who got wiped in like 3 sec by good ennemy players. There is like no action at all for 15 minutes, then an emperor pops up and kills everything. It's like horse simulator.

Well, I guess i'll go pve for a while... haha

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the pvp gets more and more boring...
    I went to haderus and found no fun in attacking a castle with 3 people who got wiped in like 3 sec by good ennemy players. There is like no action at all for 15 minutes, then an emperor pops up and kills everything. It's like horse simulator.

Well, I guess i'll go pve for a while... haha

I've been taking a break for the past week as well. A break from the game that is. Hopefully this next patch will fix some things.

AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Qwazz wrote: »
    Hopefully this next patch will fix some things.

How many times has that been said though *sigh*

I love this game, but the PvP aspect needs to be fixed desperately :(
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say it was a total domination. Last month yellows almost reached our score when they decided that the fun was over for blues. Players like Eclipse Error and his crew were killing everything in their way. I can remember epic and challenging fights.

I was part of that group, last campaign was quite enjoyable. Quite often we wiped the blue Zerg with less than 10 people.

The reasoning our guild as well as the french AD guild fight reds, is because their zerg is easily avoidable/won't chase 1-4 players half way across the map. It's small skirmishes instead of two barrier groups bumping into one another until a few meteors drop. The Kings Legion has multiple raid groups (20+ man units) in one chat (I've been in the chat on more than one occasion) who will literally call out names and not stop until they're dead. I and many others play PVP for the PVP experience not to win the campaign.

No hostility.
    Just giving the perspective I've heard so much in AD guild chats.

Having previously been a blue it's so boring being a yellow now, the second one of the Zerg sees me I have about 40 people looking for me relentlessly. Once I watched the whole Zerg run past me and they all ran back when they were almost at faregyl cause I ganked two people haha
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    IC arena has been poppin last few days. Campaign not so much... Been some good arena battlegrounds though
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    IC arena has been poppin last few days. Campaign not so much... Been some good arena battlegrounds though

Saw you last night defending chalman when it was the last keep from emp :'(
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »

'Twas a short defense

• WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »

'Twas a short defense

Yeah AD Zerg was out in force for that last keep
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    So... Yellows seem to be back... Hope it will last !

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    So... Yellows seem to be back... Hope it will last !

I think reds went to scourge and yellows went back to Azuras
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Are we gonna talk about the reds in this campaign ? It just feels like they didn't understand the emperorship stuff.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Are we gonna talk about the reds in this campaign ? It just feels like they didn't understand the emperorship stuff.

What do you mean? Aside from reds being an unorganized scatter fest
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    I mean that I've seen them many times in this campaign attacking blues in their spawn while yellow still had an emperor, or attacking blue while they were trying to take yellow's last castle...
    I have barely seen yellows and red attacking each others last week. It's like there is an orange alliance.

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    It's like that in the arena too. I think reds and yellows are tired of blue domination
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Been thinking of coming back to ESO for a while now after having jumped on it randomly over the last month or 2. I hear that asuras star is a cp free campaign now so just wondering where to go now as I guess that will have caused many players to switch.

Should be fun getting myself up to scratch as I do 0 damage now but I have heard farming v16 mats is easier so hopefully it won't take long and I can get back to putting out average damage :)
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge

nice one.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    I mean that I've seen them many times in this campaign attacking blues in their spawn while yellow still had an emperor, or attacking blue while they were trying to take yellow's last castle...
    I have barely seen yellows and red attacking each others last week. It's like there is an orange alliance.

There's always going to be speculation about alliances. I think a lot of it is some of the top reds/yellows have respect for each other or are friendly so won't attack each other. (They'll still take each other's keeps but if they see each other in open world they'll just wave hello) this respect is from duels etc.

Also reds seem to be hit and miss either they're trapped st arrius or they're serving the whole map down. When they're lagging numbers I think some of their smaller groups just go looking for a fight hence the random places they turn up.

Could also be like DJ said, reds and yellows sick of the blue ball Zerg 24/7.

• HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Yeah I know that, i've seen this and done this sometimes too. But this was something else. Btw now that we all changed campaign this is not a subject anymore, as red as over 10k more points than other alliance. Haha
    Btw been seeing you a lot recently, you made some good moves with your NB ;)

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah reds have been pushing scourge hard since the opening of campaign, as most of our top guilds knew everyone would come here after CP free Azuras
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know that, i've seen this and done this sometimes too. But this was something else. Btw now that we all changed campaign this is not a subject anymore, as red as over 10k more points than other alliance. Haha
    Btw been seeing you a lot recently, you made some good moves with your NB ;)

Just realised I had about 9000 typo's in my previous message my bad.

Yeah I wasn't in pvp for a while I made a magicka nb cause I used to have one on blue. I'm loving the Zerg bombing haha, just need to master the getting away part now lol I always get zerged down after

• Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone should make a scourge thread.

AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should make a scourge thread.

Ya RIP azuras