Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Nasty Little Surprise On the PTS

• Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    These changes seem so unnecessary to the game. People save these and wear them because of the way they look. So to change them is a slap in the face. I deleted a few that changed in update 1.6, looks like I will be deleting a few more. This includes armor as well, I kept some items from the past because of the way they looked, but when they "improve" armor, they ruin it for that purpose. ZOS do you get off angering your customers? Makes no sense. I would be willing to buy these in the Crown Store. We need more casual wear (that is really a disguise, not the clothes like you get from stealing).

ZOS bring back my lovely dress! (wow that sounds so odd coming from a male player!) (but as a disguise, this one used to be armor before update 6)
    green%20dress.png

Options
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used to love the servants robes. Now they have a skirt. I hate it.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of Hollow Moon Garb Costume, please ZOS give us a way to get it again since you removed it from game. Please. Pretty please :)@ZOS_GinaBruno

I hate the new changes on Crown Dishdasha, looks really really ugly, same goes for Servant Robes. On the other hand I really liked the changes on the Forebear Dishdasha (looks like a pretty dress now on my female toon at least, sorry I don't have screenshots atm)

It looks like a pretty dress on your male characters, too. :smile:
    Hookgrin wrote: »
    ZOS bring back my lovely dress! (wow that sounds so odd coming from a male player!) (but as a disguise, this one used to be armor before update 6)
    green%20dress.png

Sadly, if they do bring any of the changed or retired disguises back, which is unlikely, they will probably only be in the crown store.

(edit: they are fine in the crown store, but as they were in the game originally, if they do bring them back, they should be available in the game)
    Edited by Elsonso on August 2, 2015 1:39AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! This was an unintentional change, and will be reverted back before this update gets published so you'll have your old costume again.

I just found out about this today. Not. Happy. Can we get it reverted back so that the freaking quest isn't missing?

Since my son is getting close to the age where he'll want to start playing ESO himself, and will probably eventually have local friends to play with, I re-rolled almost all of my characters on the EU servers. The only real change has been that my Khajiit NB is now a tank instead of DPS.

I always liked the Hollow Moon Garb because it was the only Khajiit Disguise in the game.

And today I wandered into Redfur trading post, did all the quests... and was like, "Hey... Wait a minute. Where is the disguise? This one thought Khajiit would get it at the beginning of this quest line."

Much fur was rubbed the wrong way.
    Edited by Anthony_Arndt on June 1, 2018 2:42PM
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
    Options